Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: creatine...

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

creatine...

I just started taking creatine today and was wondering if anyone has or does use it. Where you happy with the results? I decided to start using it because I am starting to plateau in some of my lifts. I also want to gain about 20 more pounds this offseason before football season next year. Right away I gained 15 pounds lifting but now the weight is starting to come slow.

One of my friends just started useing it a few days ago so he couldnt really help answer any of my questions. Any tips with using it or comments?

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: creatine...

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    I just started taking creatine today and was wondering if anyone has or does use it. Where you happy with the results? I decided to start using it because I am starting to plateau in some of my lifts. I also want to gain about 20 more pounds this offseason before football season next year. Right away I gained 15 pounds lifting but now the weight is starting to come slow.

One of my friends just started useing it a few days ago so he couldnt really help answer any of my questions. Any tips with using it or comments?
    I wouldn't recommend it. I know it's not really a steroid, but it's a relatively new supplement that is being taken in large doses nowadays, nobody really knows if there are any harmful long term effects.
    ;-)

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

I just started lifting a few months ago and I'm planning on using creatine shortly... I've heard good things...
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    I just started lifting a few months ago and I'm planning on using creatine shortly... I've heard good things...
    I have read up a lot about it on the internet and I only heard good things about it. I have been lifting really consistintly for the past few years and I have never used any kind of strength supplement before but I heard about it and started reading up on it. I guess it naturally occurs in the body and is in meats and stuff so it can't be all bad.

But goph like you said it is new I guess, and they don't know that long term effects. That was the only negative that I could find when reading up on it.

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    I have read up a lot about it on the internet and I only heard good things about it. I have been lifting really consistintly for the past few years and I have never used any kind of strength supplement before but I heard about it and started reading up on it. I guess it naturally occurs in the body and is in meats and stuff so it can't be all bad.

But goph like you said it is new I guess, and they don't know that long term affects. That was the only negative that I could find when reading up on it.
    Yeah, i'm a big health freak so that's why i say what i say about it.
    ;-)

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"MrGopher16" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:

But goph like you said it is new I guess, and they don't know that long term affects. That was the only negative that I could find when reading up on it.
    whatever mr 16 shots :lol:

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:

You beat me to it! I was going to say it lol. Mr. 16 is a health freak, now that's funny.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Creatine is ok, i find it better just to eat like a horse and take lots of protien in the form of shakes or whatever. If you do take creatine drink lots and lots of water at least your body weight divided in half in ounces. Or drink more. Otherwise you could be left with headaches and such.

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:

You beat me to it! I was going to say it lol. Mr. 16 is a health freak, now that's funny.
    I had a feeling that i was going to hear that. haha i guess i had it coming so that's okay. With that one exception i am though...drinking is what makes me a hippocrit. I don't drink pop, coffee, or anything like that. I eat healthy and exercise regularly...but that alcohol screws me over when i say that. haha ops:
    ;-)

"MrGopher16" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyVike

I love beer!!!!
    I know...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast