Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Create your own caption 58 - Randy Moss Edition

    Create your own caption for the following picture


  2. #2
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Create your own caption 58 - Randy Moss Edition

    Look homey, I appreciate you not telling them I was on the boat.

  3. #3
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Create your own caption 58 - Randy Moss Edition

    marstc09 wrote:
    Look homey, I appreciate you not telling them I was on the boat.

    Yo Bro, You run as fast and deep as you can, and I'll try my best to hold the block, more than one second that is, whitey can just chuck it you, I smell a TD....


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  4. #4
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Create your own caption 58 - Randy Moss Edition

    NordicNed wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Look homey, I appreciate you not telling them I was on the boat.

    Yo Bro, You run as fast and deep as you can, and I'll try my best to hold the block, more than one second that is, whitey can just chuck it you, I smell a TD....
    Yo Bro, after practice, I'm having a Rap Jam, you in?


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  5. #5
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Create your own caption 58 - Randy Moss Edition

    NordicNed wrote:
    NordicNed wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Look homey, I appreciate you not telling them I was on the boat.

    Yo Bro, You run as fast and deep as you can, and I'll try my best to hold the block, more than one second that is, whitey can just chuck it you, I smell a TD....
    Yo Bro, after practice, I'm having a Rap Jam, you in?

    Hey Big Mac,

    If you listened to press conference, I said I was happy to be home, and that I've always followed the Vikings play, even after Tice let me go. You know what, you still suck, and your getting worse every year...
    Later Bro !


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  6. #6
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Create your own caption 58 - Randy Moss Edition

    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Create your own caption for the following picture

    Hey- Are the plastics still effective on Lake Minnetonka?

  7. #7
    Purple_Jesus is offline Starter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    259

    Re: Create your own caption 58 - Randy Moss Edition

    You got some nice tits.

Similar Threads

  1. Create a Caption - Packers Lose Edition
    By marstc09 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 06:45 PM
  2. Create your own caption 45 - Training Camp Edition
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 07:37 AM
  3. Create your own caption 27 - Olympic Edition
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 08:51 AM
  4. Create your own caption 37 - Naked Ned edition
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 07:06 AM
  5. Create your own caption 22 - members edition
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 09:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •