Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy question

Del Rio Guest

Crazy question

Read and answer the question before scrolling down

There is a woman who is at her fathers funeral. While at the funeral she meets a guy that she doesn't recognize and right from the moment she see's him she is attracted to him. They spend the whole funeral together and get along nicely. While she is consoling her family he leaves.

She realizes that she didn't get his name, his number anything and is seriously depressed. A few weeks later she murders her sister.

The question is this, why did she murder her sister?

Now I must warn you if you got this right then you answered it the way a serial killer would answer it and you might want to get that checked out

This is a serious test that psychs give to killers.

And the answer? ------> She was hoping he would come to her sisters funeral so they could meet up again!

If you got it wrong don't be sad your somewhat normal.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Crazy question

I got it right Don't think differently of me!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Crazy question

[quote="VKG4LFE"]I got it right Don't think differently of me!![/quot

ok there is two of us to watch out for 8) "next victum" :twisted: :santa: ho ho ho
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Crazy question

I got it right only because my mom asked me that last week... I thought about it for like 5 minutes... the only thing I could think of was maybe it was her sisters husband... good thing to know I don't think like a serial killer :twisted:

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Crazy question

I love cereal why you guys trippin! :lol: :twisted: Especially cocoa puffs. :wink:

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Crazy question

OK then....

Here's a riddle for ya:

A man and his father (a doctor) are driving at night in a snowstorm. As they are rounding a curve, the car hits a patch of ice, and flies through the air, hitting a tree. When rescue help arrives, they realize his father is dead but the son is alive. They take him to the local hospital emergency room. The ER doctor comes into the room and, looking at the son says "I can't operate on this man, he is my son." How can that be?
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Crazy question

BECAUSE IT IS HIS MOTHER!!! :lol:

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Crazy question

Tark, you're sharp as a tack!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Crazy question

Sorry shockzilla, I heard that one in like 5th grade!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Crazy question

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Read and answer the question before scrolling down

There is a woman who is at her fathers funeral. While at the funeral she meets a guy that she doesn't recognize and right from the moment she see's him she is attracted to him. They spend the whole funeral together and get along nicely. While she is consoling her family he leaves.

She realizes that she didn't get his name, his number anything and is seriously depressed. A few weeks later she murders her sister.

The question is this, why did she murder her sister?

Now I must warn you if you got this right then you answered it the way a serial killer would answer it and you might want to get that checked out

This is a serious test that psychs give to killers.

And the answer? ------> She was hoping he would come to her sisters funeral so they could meet up again!

If you got it wrong don't be sad your somewhat normal.
    Ahh.. for a moment I thought it might be because she (a loyal vikings follower) discovered that dude was dating her sister, and then became consumed with envy. Not to mention how the two hit it off immeaditly when they discovered they had something major in common.. they were both huge Packer fans.. which really drove her to murderous rage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast