Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Laws

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Re: Crazy Laws

They could assume that some fish were intoxicated using logical reasoning.

1) Fish can probably be found at every point in the Chicago River and near all of the shoreline of Lake Michigan.
    2) Fish are always submerged in water, and fresh water fish are constantly drinking.

Ergo, if alcohol is dumped into Lake Michigan or the Chicago River, there will be at least some fish that would consume alcohol, which, during the Prohibition, was enough to constitute intoxication.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Cajun wrote:

• There is a 10 cent bounty for each rat's head brought into a town office.

How much for Mike Krzyzewski's rat face???

Cajun - you finally mad me laugh! You were imaginative and funny. I must have finally got to you and you have now seen the light. Doesn't it feel good to feel the light and be happy. Instead of brudding about an election lost and government that is out of your control!! Run with this Cajun, continue on your road to recovery. Sit in a pew, it might burn a little at first but I really feel you will one day be the conservative God intended you to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work work I am going to put a good word in for you to Rush, it is a little early but I have faith in you!! OOPS! I said faith I am sorry you are not in recovery long enough to hear that word, I will tone it down for a few more weeks until you have decompressed and are no longer brainwashed. Soon words like faith, hope, and charity will no longer hurt your ears!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

• Allentown: There is a ban on men becoming aroused in public.

this one is relatively recent. i remember it being passed when i was in middle school. it also states women too...there nipples must be controled at all times. hahahahaha.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"PAvikesfan" wrote:
    • Allentown: There is a ban on men becoming aroused in public.

this one is relatively recent. i remember it being passed when i was in middle school. it also states women too...there nipples must be controled at all times. hahahahaha.
    That's ridiculous...and impossible lol

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

In Washington DC :
    • The only acceptable sexual position in Washington D.C. is the missionary position. Any other sexual position is considered illegal.

I will not be able to post anymore guys because my boyfriend and I are being taken into custody :shock:

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Virginia:

Culpeper: No one may wash a mule on the sidewalk.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

All these rediculous laws, effective at one time or another, and we say it's a free country?

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

In Minnesota (unless they have final repealed this law), it is illegal to drive a red car in Minnesota (the whole state)! When cars were first coming into being, all the emergency vehicles were red, so they did not want anyone to drive a red car so they past the law that only emergency vehicles could be red. There was talk of repealing it to get it off the books, but as far as I know they had not done it.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    All these rediculous laws, effective at one time or another, and we say it's a free country?
    It's more free now than it was when these laws were actually enforced (which they aren't anymore).

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:
    In Minnesota (unless they have final repealed this law), it is illegal to drive a red car in Minnesota (the whole state)! When cars were first coming into being, all the emergency vehicles were red, so they did not want anyone to drive a red car so they past the law that only emergency vehicles could be red. There was talk of repealing it to get it off the books, but as far as I know they had not done it.

Wow, that is good info. I have a red car, and I come to Minnesota every year for a Vikings game.. Imagine the fun the cops would have with me, red car, Wisconsin plates... Great.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast