Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Crazy Billy Bob Thorton

    ha.
    I.. I don't know what that means


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  2. #12
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Crazy Billy Bob Thorton

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    ha.
    I.. I don't know what that means
    It's a quote from Slingblade. Billy Bob Thornton's mentally challenged character Karl said that, along with a lot of other really funny things that it's "wrong" to laugh at.

    For example "Not funny 'haha,' funny queer."

  3. #13
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,525

    Re: Crazy Billy Bob Thorton

    "Mr" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    ha.
    I.. I don't know what that means
    It's a quote from Slingblade. Billy Bob Thornton's mentally challenged character Karl said that, along with a lot of other really funny things that it's "wrong" to laugh at.

    For example "Not funny 'haha,' funny queer."
    I think he's quoting the interview... "I... I don't know what that means..."
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  4. #14
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Crazy Billy Bob Thorton

    "C" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    ha.
    I.. I don't know what that means
    It's a quote from Slingblade. Billy Bob Thornton's mentally challenged character Karl said that, along with a lot of other really funny things that it's "wrong" to laugh at.

    For example "Not funny 'haha,' funny queer."
    I think he's quoting the interview... "I... I don't know what that means..."
    Ah, I thought it was in response to BLV's post.

  5. #15
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,525

    Re: Crazy Billy Bob Thorton

    As much as I don't like Billy Bob Thorton... Sling Blade is a great movie. It has such an odd vibe to it.

    Can't watch it too often, but it just draws me in when I do.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #16
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Crazy Billy Bob Thorton

    "C" wrote:
    As much as I don't like Billy Bob Thorton... Sling Blade is a great movie. It has such an odd vibe to it.

    Can't watch it too often, but it just draws me in when I do.
    I really liked him in Armageddon, Friday Night Lights, and of course Bad Santa.

  7. #17
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Crazy Billy Bob Thorton

    "C" wrote:
    As much as I don't like Billy Bob Thorton... Sling Blade is a great movie. It has such an odd vibe to it.

    Can't watch it too often, but it just draws me in when I do.
    "I stand on the hill, not for a thrill, but for the breath of a fresh kill. Never mind the man who contemplates doin' away with license plates. He stands alone, anyhow, bakin' the cookies of discontent by the heat of the laundromat vent. Leavin' his soul!" Then like in poetry I go dot-dot-dot, you know, kinda off center, then I drop down and then I go: "Leavin' his soul! And partin' the waters of the medulla oblongata of - -brrrrrr! - -mankind!"

  8. #18
    JPPT1974's Avatar
    JPPT1974 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    254

    Re: Crazy Billy Bob Thorton

    Heard he was drunk during, that interview.
    Wouldn't be surprising if he was!
    NFL 2013 is Here!

  9. #19
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,597

    Re: Crazy Billy Bob Thorton

    I don't get what the big deal is
    We're bringing purple back.

  10. #20
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Crazy Billy Bob Thorton

    Pardon my French, but what a DICK Billy Bob is! Typical Hollywood "I'm too good for you" attitude. What a prick.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Birthday, Billy Boy!
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 04:00 PM
  2. Billy work
    By Prophet in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 10:25 PM
  3. Happy Birthday Billy Boy!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 08:05 AM
  4. Billy McMullen!
    By audioghost in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 08:13 AM
  5. Billy Preston dies
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 11:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •