Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36
  1. #11
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Couple More For the Freezer (Flounder)

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Nice fishing, Marrdro! So, are flounder any good to eat?

    [size=13pt] ARE FLOUNDER GOOD TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? [/size]

    Are the Vikings, you're favorite football team?


    Flounder is the 2nd best thing that smells like fish that you will ever eat.
    8)

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #12
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Couple More For the Freezer (Flounder)

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Nice fishing, Marrdro! So, are flounder any good to eat?
    I like em almost as much as Crappie or Walleye.
    Very white meat.
    Not to much of a fishy taste.
    Excellent with a bit of beer batter, deep fried, toasted bread, mayo, cheese, lettuce tomatoe, onion and a splash of ketchup.

    Floundy Sammmiches..... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #13
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Couple More For the Freezer (Flounder)

    "singersp" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Nice fishing, Marrdro! So, are flounder any good to eat?

    [size=13pt] ARE FLOUNDER GOOD TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? [/size]

    Are the Vikings, you're favorite football team?


    Flounder is the 2nd best thing that smells like fish that you will ever eat.
    8)

    [size=14pt]
    YESSSSS!!!!!! They are great to eat!!![/size]


    Long John Silvers has some on special. Farm raised though, fresh is way better!


    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  4. #14
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Couple More For the Freezer (Flounder)

    "singersp" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Nice fishing, Marrdro! So, are flounder any good to eat?

    [size=13pt] ARE FLOUNDER GOOD TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? [/size]

    Are the Vikings, you're favorite football team?


    Flounder is the 2nd best thing that smells like fish that you will ever eat.
    8)

  5. #15
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Couple More For the Freezer (Flounder)

    Hey, I'm not much of a fish eater... what can I say. ;D
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  6. #16
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Couple More For the Freezer (Flounder)

    I have never had Flounder. I would like to try it but I am not much of a fish eater. Give me my steaks, chicken and burgers. Sounds good though!

  7. #17
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Couple More For the Freezer (Flounder)

    "marstc09" wrote:
    I have never had Flounder. I would like to try it but I am not much of a fish eater. Give me my steaks, chicken and burgers. Sounds good though!
    Most people don't like fish because most fish are either improperly prepared or are just get ahold of fish that is very strong tasting.

    Flounder, like crappie and walleye are not very "Fishy" tasting.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #18
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Couple More For the Freezer (Flounder)

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    My day started out pretty bad.
    Wildwoman had to work, my other guest bailed because he thought it was gonna be to windy so I set out on my own today.

    Brief stops at NAPA to fix my trailer lights, and at the Bait Store to get minnows and squid and I'm off.

    End result, 1 23" and 1 21" flounder for the freezer destined to become flounder sammmmmichessss for Marrdro tonight.

    ;D

    Marr, thanks for the flounder and striper!
    Greatly appreciated, can't wait to cook it up.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #19
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Couple More For the Freezer (Flounder)

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Nice fishing, Marrdro! So, are flounder any good to eat?
    I like em almost as much as Crappie or Walleye.
    Very white meat.
    Not to much of a fishy taste.
    Excellent with a bit of beer batter, deep fried, toasted bread, mayo, cheese, lettuce tomatoe, onion and a splash of ketchup.

    Floundy Sammmiches..... ;D
    You ever have sac-a-lait?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #20
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Couple More For the Freezer (Flounder)

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    My day started out pretty bad.
    Wildwoman had to work, my other guest bailed because he thought it was gonna be to windy so I set out on my own today.

    Brief stops at NAPA to fix my trailer lights, and at the Bait Store to get minnows and squid and I'm off.

    End result, 1 23" and 1 21" flounder for the freezer destined to become flounder sammmmmichessss for Marrdro tonight.

    ;D

    Marr, thanks for the flounder and striper!
    Greatly appreciated, can't wait to cook it up.
    No problem my friend.
    Between your shipment and what I am bringing home for Singer, the freezer is bare.
    Have to start fishing again as soon as I get back.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 100 dead cats found in freezer
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 04:24 PM
  2. Man Randomly Gives Couple $100,000
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 04:33 PM
  3. N.Z. couple can't name their son '4real'
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 03:46 PM
  4. Dinner guest finds host's wife, son in freezer
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 08:10 AM
  5. No extra cooler time for keeping mom in freezer
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 12:55 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •