BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Couple make burglar clean up at gunpoint

MONTGOMERY, Ala. - A burglar in Montgomery chose the wrong family to mess with, literally. Adrian and Tiffany McKinnon returned home on Tuesday after a week away to find that thieves had emptied almost everything the family of five owned, Tiffany McKinnon said through tears.

"Tears just rolled down my face as I walked in and saw everything gone and piles of trash all over my home," she said.

Adrian McKinnon sent his wife to see her sister while he inspected the piles left behind. As he walked back into the sunroom, a man walked through the back door straight into him, Tiffany McKinnon told the Montgomery Advertiser in a story Thursday.

"My husband Adrian caught the thief red-handed in our home," she said. "And what is even crazier, the man even had my husband's hat sitting right on his head."

Adrian McKinnon held the suspect, 33-year-old Tajuan Bullock, at gunpoint and told him to sit on the floor until he decided what to do.

"We made this man clean up all the mess he made, piles of stuff, he had thrown out of my drawers and cabinets onto the floor," Tiffany McKinnon said.

When police arrived, Bullock complained about being forced to clean the home at gunpoint.

"This man had the nerve to raise sand about us making him clean up the mess he made in my house," she said. "The police officer laughed at him when he complained and said anybody else would have shot him dead."

Capt. Huey Thornton, a police spokesman, said police arrested Bullock at 2 p.m. Tuesday on burglary and theft charges. He was being held in the Montgomery County Detention Facility on a $30,000 bond.

"The victims were lucky in this case to be able to catch the suspect in the act and hold him until police arrived," Thornton said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071019/ap_on_fe_st/odd_burglar_cleanup;_ylt=AsCfy9G4zp3Sz2HRFzcd2VYsQ E4F

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Couple make burglar clean up at gunpoin

That is too funny.
    Good for him.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

davike is offline Team Alumni

Lol!! That is hilarious. I bet he didn't try to do that again.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Should have made him dig a hole in the back yard! lol!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

^^^^^lol

i wouldve done the same.
    only when he was done cleaning up, he wouldve got shot.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

That is so funny.. ;D