Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    davike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Cops are messed up. This cop should be fired!

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Crunchem" wrote:
    seriously? are u kidding me?
    Why would u listen to a cop if you knew u were right? good lord right there is a lot of the problem!
    It called LAW...yep even if you think your right u are supposed to follow it...and when a police officer gives you direction during a stop u are supposed to listen...I know it sucks but guess what its the law..complain all you want..wahhhh wahhh wahhh its unfair but it is still the law...

Its the whole prob with the country everyone thinks what they do and who they are is so more important then anything else... the poster earlier said cops were so much better years ago...your right but people back then also didn't act like they do now...
    So if a cop says let me rape you I guess you must follow it. What you are saying is nonsense!

Oh and this cop does not think he is more important than anything else.
    :
    Yeah....this cop was clearly trying to rape this girl
    : : He gave her a fair chance to put her arms behind her back and comply without him getting physical but she didn't. Even though the reason he was arresting her was wrong, just try to think that in his mind he was going to arrest a thief. And like I said before, maybe, hopefully, he realized he was wrong and did something about it later.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Crunchem is offline Rookie

NO marstc09 you brought it up when you made the comment to show u a white girl getting treated that way.

Also vikes2456 I am not saying take away someones constitutional rights...if you read my posts I said go through the channels.
    That would be a constitutional right to be able to question it at the appropriate time and place.
    Lets go fishing

davike is offline Team Alumni

"Crunchem" wrote:
    NO marstc09 you brought it up when you made the comment to show u a white girl getting treated that way.

Also vikes2456 I am not saying take away someones constitutional rights...if you read my posts I said go through the channels.
    That would be a constitutional right to be able to question it at the appropriate time and place.
    And your right, the mature easiest thing would have been to just go with the cop without a fight because you know that your going to win anyways, the vid was obvious, she should have known she was safe. If she just went with him it would have been much easier for everyone. She wouldn't have gotten in trouble at all. Instead she made a scene and as a result we get to argue about all this crap.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Crunchem is offline Rookie

I don't even know how i got into arguing Davike....I thought the cop made an ass of himself but didn't like the comments towards all cops...oh well life goes on...ahahhah
    Lets go fishing

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"marstc09" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    I don't find that hard to believe. It happens to white people too. Most police are good and honest but just like every profession there will be some who should not have that position.
    Please show me where this has happend to a white girl.
    :
    Where did I say white girl? I only stated that it happens to white people too. That is absolutely not a racial statement,just a fact.

I can tell you how one of my friends had a run in with the police last December that was very poorly handled by the officers and it ultimately led to his death.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234