Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
  1. #21
    Crunchem's Avatar
    Crunchem is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    111

    Re: Cops are messed up. This cop should be fired!

    seriously? are u kidding me?
    Why would u listen to a cop if you knew u were right? good lord right there is a lot of the problem!
    It called LAW...yep even if you think your right u are supposed to follow it...and when a police officer gives you direction during a stop u are supposed to listen...I know it sucks but guess what its the law..complain all you want..wahhhh wahhh wahhh its unfair but it is still the law...

    Its the whole prob with the country everyone thinks what they do and who they are is so more important then anything else... the poster earlier said cops were so much better years ago...your right but people back then also didn't act like they do now...
    Lets go fishing

  2. #22
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Cops are messed up. This cop should be fired!

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "lakehubertviking" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    You think people become cops because they want to help people out?

    They want power. And there's no other job where you have such a position of power that you can use at your own will. Let's face it you don't have to be a genius to be a cop either.

    God I hate cops.
    That's kind of a generalization don't you think.
    I agree that some cops shouldn't be cops and that they recruit cops more than they screen them but that's because the job sucks.
    Some people become cops because it's a job and they need one.
    And I assume you don't really "hate" all cops.
    They actually do serve a pretty important function.
    Anarchy sounds cool in punk songs but I'm not sure I'd really want to live with it.

    But I do know a few guys that I went to high school with that weren't exactly pillars of society and became police or sheriff's deputies so I see your point about not having to be a genius and being attractive to some bad personality types.

    Thats a good point, but what if you have an inherent fear of police.
    For example, if you live in the hood and see family members arrested and hear stories of cops planting evidence and stuff.
    I'm not saying its right, but it might not be as easy to have a level head.
    Yeah, I can see where if you or yours have been wronged in the past it would make it hard to be trusting or act civil and obedient.
    Not all cops some are great people. My brother is going to be a cop someday (he is finished schooling).

    But a big part of cops is an ego. They (some officers) like to push their jobs to the limit because they know people can't do shit without evidence. It's a cops word vs yours, and they win.

    A few days ago a buddy of mine (has never done drugs or anything beyond the norm to cause suspicion). So he's standing outside a school supplies store waiting for his ride, the cops arrest him because he looks like a drug dealer they're after. They cuff him so hard hes got cuts on both sides of each wrist.

    He didn't get charged with anything and they send him on his way. Like wtf.
    Good thing this was caught on tape otherwise no fine would have been issued and this guy (jerk) would have never been in trouble.

  3. #23
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Cops are messed up. This cop should be fired!

    "Crunchem" wrote:
    Your right there wasn't a reason to arrest her...BUT! If she had just complied called her parents and got a lawyer involved she would of made the same amount of money without coughing!
    Come on people grow up the world needs cops...a little inconvience now and then isn't the end of the world!

    how bout for once instead of complaining think about the ones that are making a traffic stop and get shot at....or the ones that get spit on and swung at because a married couple cant figure out how to handle things like adults! Or how about the traffic accidents where they have to talk to people as they die bleeding and screaming...yeah police officers suck...god i'm glad you want the job!
    Go ahead sign up most of the people complaining wouldn't make a month.
    Nobody is saying that the world does not need cops! He was not shot at! She was taking his order at a fast food joint. What are you not seeing here?

  4. #24
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Cops are messed up. This cop should be fired!

    Chrunchem,If you know the cop is doing something he shouldn't be doing to don't have to correspond. A cop doesn't have the right to search your home or your vehicle without permission or a warrent. Don't give them permission.

    What if a cop thinks that you fit the description of a drug dealer and wants to give you a full cavity search? Is that okay?

  5. #25
    Crunchem's Avatar
    Crunchem is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    111

    Re: Cops are messed up. This cop should be fired!

    your right why mace her then he could of fought with her and forced her arms behind her back and cuffed her..then everyone would be screaming police brutality cause he beat her..

    I'm tired of the race being brought into it all the time...guess what white/hispanics/native americans and all ethinicies get treated unfairly to..bad cops are bad cops.
    Cops may shit on your community I feel for you if thats happening but it can and does happen all over
    Lets go fishing

  6. #26
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Cops are messed up. This cop should be fired!

    "Crunchem" wrote:
    seriously? are u kidding me?
    Why would u listen to a cop if you knew u were right? good lord right there is a lot of the problem!
    It called LAW...yep even if you think your right u are supposed to follow it...and when a police officer gives you direction during a stop u are supposed to listen...I know it sucks but guess what its the law..complain all you want..wahhhh wahhh wahhh its unfair but it is still the law...

    Its the whole prob with the country everyone thinks what they do and who they are is so more important then anything else... the poster earlier said cops were so much better years ago...your right but people back then also didn't act like they do now...
    So if a cop says let me rape you I guess you must follow it. What you are saying is nonsense!

    Oh and this cop does not think he is more important than anything else.
    :

  7. #27
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Cops are messed up. This cop should be fired!

    "Crunchem" wrote:
    your right why mace her then he could of fought with her and forced her arms behind her back and cuffed her..then everyone would be screaming police brutality cause he beat her..

    I'm tired of the race being brought into it all the time...guess what white/hispanics/native americans and all ethinicies get treated unfairly to..bad cops are bad cops.
    Cops may shit on your community I feel for you if thats happening but it can and does happen all over
    How is forcing her arms behind her back police brutality or beating her?
    You and UffDaVikes made it a racial thing not anyone else. Nobody else brought it up until you guys did.

  8. #28
    vikes2456's Avatar
    vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,656

    Re: Cops are messed up. This cop should be fired!

    "Crunchem" wrote:
    seriously? are u kidding me?
    Why would u listen to a cop if you knew u were right? good lord right there is a lot of the problem!
    It called LAW...yep even if you think your right u are supposed to follow it...and when a police officer gives you direction during a stop u are supposed to listen...I know it sucks but guess what its the law..complain all you want..wahhhh wahhh wahhh its unfair but it is still the law...

    Its the whole prob with the country everyone thinks what they do and who they are is so more important then anything else... the poster earlier said cops were so much better years ago...your right but people back then also didn't act like they do now...
    Yes, never question authority. Actually never question the government at all, just like the founding fathers wanted

  9. #29
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Cops are messed up. This cop should be fired!

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    I don't find that hard to believe. It happens to white people too. Most police are good and honest but just like every profession there will be some who should not have that position.
    Please show me where this has happend to a white girl.
    :
    Come on man, this type of thing goes on a whole lot more then we think and its not just black people who get it. No, you see almost no white people getting "cheated" by cops ON THE INTERNET. That doesn't mean it don't happen! I agree with Crunchem, cops have one of the most tough hardcore jobs, and for the most part they are alright and do a good job protecting people. The thing I want to know is what happened when the cop found out what he did was wrong.
    How do you know that cops for the most part are doing their job? What do you mean what happened when the cop found out what he did was wrong? This cop has issues and should be fired.
    How do I know? Because most people go to bed at night without worrying that they are going to get killed or have their stuff stolen. You don't know this cop, you don't know the hell cops go through. Suicide among cops is throught the roof. Many don't have a good homelife do to a high stress time consuming job. You don't know what this cop is going through.

    Yeah it was unacceptable the way he handled it, he should have been more careful. And I can almost gaurantee that he was disciplined somehow for it. What I meant by "What happened when the cop found out what he did was wrong" was that you don't know what he did. For all you know he paid the girl some money or apoligized or something on that order.

    There is a lot of idiot cops out their for sure, there is a lot of other idiots in power positions as well.

    He maced her for no reason! He could have just arrested her. She is a woman. This guy is a j~~~~~~s.
    Come on Marst, you know better then this. He maced her when she refused to go with him. He was actually pretty polite with her. He said without touching her that she was going to go to the station. She refused to go so he maced her, what could he have done. He was convinced that she wasn't giving him his money. Put yourself in his position, you are convinced completely that someone stole from you, she refuses to just allow him to cuff her and take her, so he just maces her. What else can you expect? HE DID NOT MACE HER FOR NO REASON!!

    The thing I really didn't like about your post is that you bring up race right away. I don't think that he did that just because she was black.

    It don't matter if we white or black cuz we human
    -Tupac

    Isn't that the truth? It really annoyed me that people were making such a huge deal about having a black HC win the SB. Are they human? Yes, so whats the big deal? Just by making such a big deal about stuff like that isn't helping the whole "racial battle". Most people bring that "racial battle" upon themselves.

    You don't want racial battle? Then start thinking not as white or black....think human.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  10. #30
    Crunchem's Avatar
    Crunchem is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    111

    Re: Cops are messed up. This cop should be fired!

    No obviously i'm not saying a person has to give up all of their rights...but he and she were in a public place...he was placing her under arrest.
    He didn't ask to strip search her.. (acutally she offered) So yeah at that point she should comply.

    using extremes like cavity searches and rape is so far out in left field..I understand what your saying but he told her she was under arrest!
    What part of that don't you understand?
    She was right she didn't take the money but...if there was a hit and run and my car fit the description and i was told i was under arrest I would go through the system and handle it that way...not argue or fight with the cop.
    plead my case yes argue and resist by not going with them no...
    Lets go fishing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Marshal's Draft seriously messed up!!
    By bama_viking in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 06:45 PM
  2. My font is messed up!
    By WisconsinSucks in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 10:34 AM
  3. SMOOT COPS A PLEA
    By VikingKen in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:49 PM
  4. SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS!
    By baumy300 in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 02:22 PM
  5. Cardinals messed up signing Edge
    By VikesfaninWis in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 03:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •