Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Jilly is offline Coach

Re: Cops bust teens' root-beer kegger

"Mr" wrote:
    We have two donkey butt RA's in my building, and they're always out to get people drinking, even if it's nothing big, me and my roommate were drinking a beer watching a college game one saturday afternoon, we had the door open a slight crack, not enough to see us through, and he knocked on the door and we opened the door and
    he saw one on the desk. And wrote us both up for it.

One beer a piece, no big deal at all.

So one night, me, my room-mate, a bunch of girls, and other guys from the floor all gathered in our room the next weekend the same RA was on duty, and we got a ton of non-alcoholic beer. We cranked the music, and made sure everyone talked and mentioned beer as loud as possible. So he knocked on the door, and I answered with a can in my hand and the RA goes "Dude are you serious?"

And I said "what are you talking about?"

He said "You have a beer in your hand..."

And I held the can in his face said "Non-Alcoholic, buddy" and slammed the door in his stupid scrawny face.

Then we broke out the real beer LMAO.
    Those RA's sound like ****s, where do you go to school?

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingMD" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    We have two donkey butt RA's in my building, and they're always out to get people drinking, even if it's nothing big, me and my roommate were drinking a beer watching a college game one saturday afternoon, we had the door open a slight crack, not enough to see us through, and he knocked on the door and we opened the door and

So one night, me, my room-mate, a bunch of girls, and other guys from the floor all gathered in our room the next weekend the same RA was on duty, and we got a ton of non-alcoholic beer. We cranked the music, and made sure everyone talked and mentioned beer as loud as possible. So he knocked on the door, and I answered with a can in my hand and the RA goes "Dude are you serious?"

And I held the can in his face said "Non-Alcoholic, buddy" and slammed the door in his stupid scrawny face.

Those RA's sound like ****s, where do you go to school?
    Rutgers, all but 2 of the RAs in my building are great though.

davike is offline Team Alumni

"Mr" wrote:

LMAO nice! Nothing better then making one of those types look like an idiot....

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    We have two ASSHOLE RA's in my building, and they're always out to get people drinking, even if it's nothing big, me and my roommate were drinking a beer watching a college game one saturday afternoon, we had the door open a slight crack, not enough to see us through, and he knocked on the door and we opened the door and

I had a loser RA too. What is with those guys. Obviously have no life.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Silly cops. I bet they felt stupid.

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

This is nothing, we had a cop suspended from my home town once.

He was gun ho about getting all those dang underage drinkers, and didn't care much about following those silly "laws" himself.
    Anyways, there was a family on the outskirts of town and it had like 20 vehicles parked in front during the early nighttime.
    Well our local cop thinking he was really smart let himself in without knocking and WITHOUT A WARRANT expecting to bust these underage kids and them being scared enough not to figure out he broke the law himself by basically trespassing.
    Well turns out it wasn't a underage party, but a large family reunion, and the ADULT participants were not pleased, especially since a couple were on the city council.

Not all authority figures are idiots and power hungry, but dangit people like this sure give them that image.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"Mr" wrote:
    We have two ASSHOLE RA's in my building, and they're always out to get people drinking, even if it's nothing big, me and my roommate were drinking a beer watching a college game one saturday afternoon, we had the door open a slight crack, not enough to see us through, and he knocked on the door and we opened the door and

That is awsome...wish I would've thought of it.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"marstc09" wrote:
    Silly cops. I bet they felt stupid.
    Not as stupid as they felt after what they did to my daughters BF.

Every year I hand out gag gifts. One year, knowing my daughters BF smoked pot, I gave him some rolling papers & some catnip in a zip lock baggie as a gag gift.

Now he is Afro-American mind you & at the time he was staying with my daughter & her mother in a trailer park. He was the only Afro-American in the park & the lot owner was a prejudice cock sucker fuck who'd try anything to get him out of there. He works at a dairy farm & some nights didn't get off til 3 am. On countless occassions, he would get pulled over by the cops for nothing at all except for the fact that he was black & driving at 3AM. Once he was told he was pulled over because he was unnecessarily driving around.

Anyways, this lot owner convinced the cops that he was a dealer. They raided her trailer looking for evidence & found the bag of catnip. They took that, his cell phone & some other items as evidence. They made my ex open her safe & after they left, she noticed $1,000 missing.

Anyways, the cop was proud as a peacock with his bag of evidence & took it to the station to be analyzed. The results came back that it was catnip.

He must have been the laughing stock of the dept. for awhile.

The sad thing is, the police refused to give him back any of his personal possessions that they took after they were made fools of.

Eventually, the landlord evicted him stating he was attracting to much attention in the park & that the cops where constantly driving thru because he was there.

But yet some white people were still allowed to live there after being busted for having a meth lab in one of the trailers. They ended up getting busted a second time within a year.

I searched the paper & when I found an ad for a trailer in that park, I called & inquired about it. Then I told him I would never live there because of the racist, prejudice
    motherfucker that he was. That's putting it mildly. I gave him both barrels until he finally hung up on me.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    [youtube=425,350]vfQCE2917NE[/youtube]
    Really looks and sounded like a drinking party. Not too many girls though, they are probably all out with the cool guys drinking.
    ROFL! ;D
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Was it really necessary to breathalyze everyone there?

It wasn't enough to pump a little out of the keg, and look around and see it was nothing but soda?

What a dumb asshole.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast