Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Cops bust teens' root-beer kegger

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23851011/?GT1=43001
    Cops bust teens' root-beer kegger
    Dozens of high schoolers forced to take breath tests


    WAUSAU, Wis. - Cars lining the street. A house full of young people. A keg and drinking games inside. Police thought they had an underage boozing party on their hands.

    But though they made dozens of teens take breath tests, none tested positive for alcohol. That's because the keg contained root beer.

    The party was held by a high school student who wanted to show that teens don't always drink alcohol at their parties. It has gained fame on YouTube.com.



  2. #2
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Cops bust teens' root-beer kegger

    .
    [youtube=425,350]vfQCE2917NE[/youtube]

  3. #3
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: Cops bust teens' root-beer kegger

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    .
    [youtube=425,350]vfQCE2917NE[/youtube]
    Really looks and sounded like a drinking party. Not too many girls though, they are probably all out with the cool guys drinking.

  4. #4
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Cops bust teens' root-beer kegger

    lol thats kind of funny... i'd do that, have a beer keg hiding somewhere, and pull that out after the cops come


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,219

    Re: Cops bust teens' root-beer kegger

    If I would have thrown the party, it would have been a root beer keg for the first hour. Then I'd have someone tip off the cops. Once they had come & left after discovering it was just root beer, the beer keg & the Wapitoey (sp) tub would be brought out.

    The cops would be unlikely to return.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Cops bust teens' root-beer kegger

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    lol thats kind of funny... i'd do that, have a beer keg hiding somewhere, and pull that out after the cops come
    If I would have thrown the party, it would have been a root beer keg for the first hour. Then I'd have someone tip off the cops. Once they had come & left after discovering it was just root beer, the beer keg & the Wapitoey (sp) tub would be brought out.

    The cops would be unlikely to return.
    I was thinking the same thing as you guys. That would be hilarious!
    ;D

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  7. #7
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,219

    Re: Cops bust teens' root-beer kegger

    "davike" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    lol thats kind of funny... i'd do that, have a beer keg hiding somewhere, and pull that out after the cops come
    If I would have thrown the party, it would have been a root beer keg for the first hour. Then I'd have someone tip off the cops. Once they had come & left after discovering it was just root beer, the beer keg & the Wapitoey (sp) tub would be brought out.

    The cops would be unlikely to return.
    I was thinking the same thing as you guys. That would be hilarious!
    ;D
    Unlike Vikes_King, I wouldn't have pulled the keg out until after the cops left.
    :P

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #8
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Cops bust teens' root-beer kegger

    "singersp" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    lol thats kind of funny... i'd do that, have a beer keg hiding somewhere, and pull that out after the cops come
    If I would have thrown the party, it would have been a root beer keg for the first hour. Then I'd have someone tip off the cops. Once they had come & left after discovering it was just root beer, the beer keg & the Wapitoey (sp) tub would be brought out.

    The cops would be unlikely to return.
    I was thinking the same thing as you guys. That would be hilarious!
    ;D
    Unlike Vikes_King, I wouldn't have pulled the keg out until after the cops left.
    :P
    sigh..lol
    :-


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  9. #9
    Jilly's Avatar
    Jilly is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,048

    Re: Cops bust teens' root-beer kegger

    Why does it seem like every crazy story originates out of Wisconsin?

  10. #10
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Cops bust teens' root-beer kegger

    We have two ASSHOLE RA's in my building, and they're always out to get people drinking, even if it's nothing big, me and my roommate were drinking a beer watching a college game one saturday afternoon, we had the door open a slight crack, not enough to see us through, and he knocked on the door and we opened the door and
    he saw one on the desk. And wrote us both up for it.

    One beer a piece, no big deal at all.

    So one night, me, my room-mate, a bunch of girls, and other guys from the floor all gathered in our room the next weekend the same RA was on duty, and we got a ton of non-alcoholic beer. We cranked the music, and made sure everyone talked and mentioned beer as loud as possible. So he knocked on the door, and I answered with a can in my hand and the RA goes "Dude are you serious?"

    And I said "what are you talking about?"

    He said "You have a beer in your hand..."

    And I held the can in his face said "Non-Alcoholic, buddy" and slammed the door in his stupid scrawny face.



    Then we broke out the real beer LMAO.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. who to root for
    By Alharrissuks91 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 08:15 AM
  2. Who WIll You Root For???
    By SageVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 02:04 PM
  3. IF you had to root for any other team...
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 09:31 PM
  4. Under 18: Root Beer?
    By ShiFtY in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 09:20 AM
  5. What 5 teams do you root against?
    By vikingsalltheway in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-27-2005, 08:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •