Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Re: cop killers of st paul...........kelly cambell

"ltrey33" wrote:
    Yeah dude, I'm not gettin the whole cop killer connection. I understand what he did was wrong and he shouldn't have done it, but I'd much rather have him get high and hurt his own body than kill someone. They're really not the same thing at all.

And what's with the wave of cop killer threads all of a sudden?
    Because their is a wave of cop killings lately.

MNVikingGangsta Guest

"zimtwister" wrote:
    the connection is-criminals commit most crimes these guys have been ARRESTED 37 times combined. kc was charged with 1. a kilo of pot 2. illegal possecion of a fire arm. he to is a criminal. i do not care where he "came" from he should have stopped that behavior by now. just because he grew up poor does not mean he grew up stupid. he's just a immature rich athelete who has been told his whole life he is a "victim" of our current society. dump him, or lets wait for him to commit another crime. KC "itiswhatitis"
    on the purplepride homepage is says kelly cambell got caught with 16 grams of weed. that is a whole hell of a lot less than a kilo. so because KC got caught with a gun and half an ounce that means he is a terrible person and somehow connected with this cop killer? for all we know that could have been a friends gun and he just isn't going to rat him out.

zimtwister is offline Coach

no no no i did not mean he is = to a cop killer, i guess i'm just sick of it all. robert smith grew up tough in a ghetto school,and in his book he said he was asked if he's "turning white" because he studied hard . he said no "i'm turning smart" and for that he got his arse kicked. there is the problem!
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

MNVikingGangsta Guest

"zimtwister" wrote:
    no no no i did not mean he is = to a cop killer, i guess i'm just sick of it all. robert smith grew up tough in a ghetto school,and in his book he said he was asked if he's "turning white" because he studied hard . he said no "i'm turning smart" and for that he got his arse kicked. there is the problem!
    Are you High? what does what happended with kelly have anything to do with your robert smith story? that is a problem but it is in no way the same thing as what kelly was involved in

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"zimtwister" wrote:
    wow! the one has at least 5 kids, he must have a awesome job! neither had permits for their hand guns. been arrested over 20 times- nice stand up guy. minnesota needs more people like this, oops wait, we have kelly cambell! [dump the pot smokin'gun totin' punk!]
    Make bullets cost $5000.00. -Chris Rock

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I stole a pack of basketball cards when I was 12 does that make me a cop killer?

Criminals commit crime?? :grin: :grin:

Like I said dump him who cares I don't think anyone will lose any sleep over it, but there is a distinction between crimes that has to be made. And that gap is huge given your two examples.

My brother in law was in trouble with the law. He was in and out of jail for 3 years. He moved in with us last month. Great guy, has been clean and crime free gol 'darnit near a year. Goes to meetings daily. He can't get a job now. How the hell is he supposed to break the cycle? Luckily he did land a job and he is excited about it a fresh start.

Point being, there is a cycle that real people have a hard time getting out of because our society doesn't really care much about the criminal as a person, but only what they did and how bad it was. Repeat offenders? What you thought locking them up 2 years...then throwing them back in the ghetto with a record now and no ability to get a job was going to magically make them model citizens.

Look I know that was a huge stretch and a serious tangent on my part.

As far as KC goes he broke the laws he broke, nothing more. I stole some batteries once but now I am crime free. :grin: Just because the means is there doesn't guarantee a crime.

O.Smith---> Broke the law he should be gone
    R.Moss----> Broke the law he should have been gone.

Honestly if this was Culpepper who had some weed and a gun, would all this talk be this serious? Nope. If Tim Duncan gets caught with weed is he hated? NOPE. But is Allen Iverson gets caught with it bring the pitch forks.

I don't know the guy so I save my judgement. He has a history I don't know where he came from what friends he had/has. But maybe his gansta friends got him through some tough times back in the day. Friendships do not die so easily.

Or maybe he is just a j~~~~~~s. Who knows.
    The cycle portion is the big thing. If you get a record now a days your screwed. You can't vote,no gun (no defense),no decent paying job. The bottom line is your screwed. I have a buddy who just got released from prison. He stayed with us because he could not get an apartment because he had a felony. He was able finally to move in with his gfriend. But he could not be released to her. I'm not saying poor criminal guy. I'm saying once you get stuck in the system it's hard to get out. He now has a job cleaning floors at Walmart for 10.00 an hour. He is doing good but he has 2 kids and women. He is not going to be able to support them on that. I'm working with him right now to go back to trade school. Education is the key to ending the cycle. Or as the ASU Football players say if you ain't got the 40 time don't do the crime. J/k good luck to your friend.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123