Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Converting to Islam

Im not targeting all people. Just people who voted for Bush. I never said anything about ALL Americans, only the 50 some percent who did.

And by the way, I have many friends and people beleive I am a very respectable person.
    Vikings 1
    Lions 2
    Bears 3
    Packers 4

Speed Kills.

ziggy is offline Training Camp

Bush is "God"!
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"Deepthreat89" wrote:
    Hey, don't target Muslims and humiliate them.

I am one and I know and many non muslims know that muslims are very good people, only a few come out and choose to misrepresent us. Well that isnt Muslim at all.

Muslims are not bad people nor are they terrorists. Its just the ignorance of this country and the Brainwashing by the Bush administration(May God show no mercy to that cowardly bastard, retarded man) that portrays us as bad people. I hope George W. Bush is charged for crimes against humanity, and the unecessary deaths of the young men and women who are in our armed forces. Bush is a retarded piece of pooh who is in Iraq for the wrong reason. Is oil worth young blood? Well, the ignorant Americans in this country decided that it was, and thats why people are dying everyday over there, because of your choices to re elect Bush. I wish Clinton or Kerry were here because they would bring justice to the world by pulling out of Iraq.

I love America and am proud to be one, but I think the people incharge right now are some filthy, retarded, disgusting mother f***ers.

A democrat for president in 2008'!!
    You have every right to be entitled to your opinion, but I would respectfully disagree with a couple of your rantings...

When you say Bush portrays Muslims as bad people, you are incorrrect. He does not portray Muslims as bad people, he portrays Muslims who also happen to be terrorists as bad people. He is denegrating terrorists, not Muslims.

Secondly, you say the only reason we are in Iraq is for oil? In case you haven't noticed, the price of oil is now at $60 a barrel. Where is all this "oil" you say we are taking? If we were there for the oil, we wouldn't be paying $60 a barrel for it now.

Thirdly, most of the soldiers over there are there because they have a sense of pride and duty to this country. They knew when they signed up (as I did back in 1983) that there was a chance they would go over there, or to Bosnia, or Korea, or wherever, and face the possibility of death. What happened to the things this country stands for? Freedom, Democracy, and the fact that we have to be the beacon of this freedom and democracy around the world? I took my service seriously, and stood up for what I believed was right. If I were still in the Army, I would go over to Iraq. Why? Because as a soldier in the US Armed Forces, it would be my DUTY to go wherever my Commander-In-Chief wants me to go. Simple as that.

So let's try to be supportive of our government! We don't have to agree with everything they do, but it makes you look bad when you say things like, and I quote:

...the ignorance of this country and the Brainwashing by the Bush administration(May God show no mercy to that cowardly bastard, retarded man)
    ...I hope George W. Bush is charged for crimes against humanity...
    ...Bush is a retarded piece of pooh who is in Iraq for the wrong reason. Is oil worth young blood? Well, the ignorant Americans in this country decided that it was, and thats why people are dying everyday over there, because of your choices to re elect Bush...
    ...the people incharge right now are some filthy, retarded, disgusting mother f***ers...
    Keep your divisiveness to yourself, please.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Bush isn't a good president and the intellectual people know that.

He represents the white, redneck, American society.

And it is indeed so obvious.
    Vikings 1
    Lions 2
    Bears 3
    Packers 4

Speed Kills.

6-KINGS Guest

"Deepthreat89" wrote:
    Hey, don't target Muslims and humiliate them.

I am one and I know and many non muslims know that muslims are very good people, only a few come out and choose to misrepresent us. Well that isnt Muslim at all.

Muslims are not bad people nor are they terrorists. Its just the ignorance of this country and the Brainwashing by the Bush administration(May God show no mercy to that cowardly bastard, retarded man) that portrays us as bad people. I hope George W. Bush is charged for crimes against humanity, and the unecessary deaths of the young men and women who are in our armed forces. Bush is a retarded piece of pooh who is in Iraq for the wrong reason. Is oil worth young blood? Well, the ignorant Americans in this country decided that it was, and thats why people are dying everyday over there, because of your choices to re elect Bush. I wish Clinton or Kerry were here because they would bring justice to the world by pulling out of Iraq.

I love America and am proud to be one, but I think the people incharge right now are some filthy, retarded, disgusting mother f***ers.

A democrat for president in 2008'!!
    Hey I said I was becoming a "radical Muslim", a fundamentalist coward like Osama, Al Zarqawi, Saddam and the rest of the Al Quada pigs.
    And if you are one of these folks then yeap I am in your face. For these are the enemies of the West of which the US is part.
    So if you subscribe to their facist theology we are going to have huge problems.

But if you are a peace loving Muslim welcome.
    But based on your outburst towards Bush I can tell your heart is in the wrong place.
    I disliked Clinton but I would never speak against him in the fashion you did.
    So the backbone of Islam you claim to be so important in your life has failed to teach you to watch your tongue in matters of public speech.
    That is the sin of Pride and Vengence talking.
    And may The GOD of Abraham have mercy on the lost souls of Islam who feel that Jihad is the will of GOD.
    For we will destroy them. Just as with the Nazi's they will bend their knee before the rightous power that is at their throat.

And the Democrats lost because they don't have a clear message.
    Despite the spin attempts of their leadership, Americans spoke at the ballot. And they lost.
    Get over it.

And bring on the Dean & Clinton party, talk about a group ripe for kicking.
    Please.................

ziggy is offline Training Camp

Your the reason respectable muslims have such a hard time here! Your statements are too one sided and judgemental! I also don't care for bush and I don't have an opinion on muslims, but your statements paint a bad picture!
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Deepthreat89" wrote:

I find that comment incredibly offensive. Why don't you just accept that people have different political views? Democrats and Republicans have supporters of all social classes and intelligence levels. It's just a matter of personal choice, a choice which obviously is a very hard one to make, considering the nation is split pretty much 50/50. Don't be an asshole, just accept that people have different views than you do. You may think they're wrong, but they're entitled to their opinion, and that doesn't make them stupid.

6-KINGS Guest

"Deepthreat89" wrote:

Perfect example of elitest talk.

I do hate Bush, he is a horrible president. And alot of this country does too. He is an ignorant fool that is running our country. He is having our young men and woman killed over weapons of Mass destruction and Saddams a Terrorist. HAAAHAHHAH LMMFAO!!!

No such evidence of Nuclear Weapons was found in Iraq and Saddam Hussein has no part in Al Qaeda. I strongly beleive that we have to retaliate against the AL Qaeda terrorists after 9/11 but Iraq is just an excuse that UNEDUCATED IGNORANT people beleive to "Fight Terrorism"
    Its just a plan for Bush to go back to Iraq and get oil just the way his DADDY started it.

And how could someone allow this post to even exist.
    If I went and started a post about making fun of christians or jews, I would be banned.

The person who started this post must have no knowledge of whats going on because Saddam Hussein and Iraq have no association with AL Qaeda.

Just another example of IGNORANCE.
    Vikings 1
    Lions 2
    Bears 3
    Packers 4

Speed Kills.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Webby is going to have men in black suits and shades knocking at his door soon! :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast