Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    6-KINGS Guest

Re: Converting to Islam

"ltrey33" wrote:
    :laughing3:

6-Kings, you didn't see this coming?! Goodness...I bought my AK-47, my black hood, and my video camera months ago. Hostage videos here I come!
    Yes brother of Allah!!
    Rise with me to destroy these pig dogs of yankee type.

Death to infidel TV!!!!!
    lalalalalala

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Now you did it!

"Send in the troops to overthrow another oil rich country for no reason"!

That "country" would be Texas...ancestral home of Saddam Bush!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Space Coyote Guest

I kinda hungry.

Can I get one of those infatadas? Intefadas? Whatever. And can you super-size it?

Space Coyote Guest

Oh yeah...

...and death to America!

Sincerely,
    Space Ad-Non El Coyote Hussain

"Space Coyote" wrote:
    Oh yeah...

...and death to America!

Sincerely,
    Space Ad-Non El Coyote Hussain
    Where is the veil for your "girl"???

Hey, don't target Muslims and humiliate them.

I am one and I know and many non muslims know that muslims are very good people, only a few come out and choose to misrepresent us. Well that isnt Muslim at all.

Muslims are not bad people nor are they terrorists. Its just the ignorance of this country and the Brainwashing by the Bush administration(May God show no mercy to that cowardly bastard, retarded man) that portrays us as bad people. I hope George W. Bush is charged for crimes against humanity, and the unecessary deaths of the young men and women who are in our armed forces. Bush is a retarded piece of shit who is in Iraq for the wrong reason. Is oil worth young blood? Well, the ignorant Americans in this country decided that it was, and thats why people are dying everyday over there, because of your choices to re elect Bush. I wish Clinton or Kerry were here because they would bring justice to the world by pulling out of Iraq.

I love America and am proud to be one, but I think the people incharge right now are some filthy, retarded, disgusting mother f***ers.

A democrat for president in 2008'!!
    Vikings 1
    Lions 2
    Bears 3
    Packers 4

Speed Kills.

Space Coyote Guest

Veil? Not on this girl. She's one of those special palace girls.

While I do agree that Bush is a cowardly bastard, don't lump all Americans in the ignorant catagory...not all of us chose to re-elect Bush...he barely won, it is not like it was a landslide. Rather, the combination of a Republican majority in the Legislature coupled with a Republican President is what led to our country invading Iraq...so if you want to question the judgment of Americans look more towards the Republicans that elected the current administration...especially those who elected them moreso on moral grounds than anything else.

I understand your anger and passion, but don't risk alienating others who may sympathize with you by attacking who they are in retaliation...you won't win many friends that way nor will your points be heard.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Not going to touch this topic....

but I will touch that wonderful looking lady who happens to be a VIKINGS FAN!!!! Can I get an amen brothers!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Space Coyote Guest

"Deepthreat89" wrote:
    Hey, don't target Muslims and humiliate them.

I am one and I know and many non muslims know that muslims are very good people, only a few come out and choose to misrepresent us. Well that isnt Muslim at all.

Muslims are not bad people nor are they terrorists. Its just the ignorance of this country and the Brainwashing by the Bush administration(May God show no mercy to that cowardly bastard, retarded man) that portrays us as bad people. I hope George W. Bush is charged for crimes against humanity, and the unecessary deaths of the young men and women who are in our armed forces. Bush is a retarded piece of pooh who is in Iraq for the wrong reason. Is oil worth young blood? Well, the ignorant Americans in this country decided that it was, and thats why people are dying everyday over there, because of your choices to re elect Bush. I wish Clinton or Kerry were here because they would bring justice to the world by pulling out of Iraq.

I love America and am proud to be one, but I think the people incharge right now are some filthy, retarded, disgusting mother f***ers.

A democrat for president in 2008'!!
    I think we're all just kind of having a little fun right now. I'm laughing at a stereotype, not Islam. I can get just as good a laugh out of Catholic priest/little boy jokes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast