Congregation plans to protest soldier’s funeral

Leave these people's families alone already. :???:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13512340/

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Congregation plans to protest soldier’s funeral

thats terrible

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Man, I'd like to get ahold of these morons and show them some patriotism.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

that is so incredibly stupid. I myself am anti-homosexuality, but this is extreme. Dead soldiers are NOT the result of homosexual tolerance. There were dead soldiers LOOOOOONG before there was homosexual tolerance. You look at some of the civilizations in history, i seriously doubt that all of them tolerated homosexuals, yet they waged wars, their soldiers died. Do they really think they are doing God's work by protesting the funeral of a man who died for his country? A man who does that should be honored at his funeral, not protested!
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

coreyd is offline Coach

Thats straigt bullshit!! Sometimes I think to myself "WTF is wrong with these people?" Parents should be examined at the hospital and some kids should be given jackets right out of the womb!!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    that is so incredibly stupid. I myself am anti-homosexuality, but this is extreme. Dead soldiers are NOT the result of homosexual tolerance. There were dead soldiers LOOOOOONG before there was homosexual tolerance. You look at some of the civilizations in history, i seriously doubt that all of them tolerated homosexuals, yet they waged wars, their soldiers died. Do they really think they are doing God's work by protesting the funeral of a man who died for his country? A man who does that should be honored at his funeral, not protested!
    I'm also anti-homosexuality, but that is not why they died. In every war there is death. They knew that was a possibilty when they signed up to serve their country. The families of the soldiers should be allowed to mourn in peace. If not they should be allowed to shoot the protestors.

Why would God punish/kill soldiers for acts of others...granting for a moment that God would actually do that. Wouldnt it make more sense for God to eliminate/destroy the actual people involved in the sin? And, why would God just decide to punish 1 sin, and over look all the rest. I am glad tomorrow is Sunday......I have alot more questions.

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    I'm also anti-homosexuality, but that is not why they died. In every war there is death. They knew that was a possibilty when they signed up to serve their country. The families of the soldiers should be allowed to mourn in peace. If not they should be allowed to shoot the protestors.
    Right wva...they could say it was God's judgement against ignorance.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Wow.. Complete morons.. I'd love to get one in a choke hold

One Love

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

ANYTHING to get attention for their stupid causes! It should be against the law to interfer with a funeral! :evil:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast