Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Congratz singersp on the Robert Smith (26) G!!!

    congratz on the 26 grand, you will catch cajun soon.

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Congratz singersp on the Robert Smith (26) G!!!

    Hey BLV, as fast as he puts up a K, maybe we need to limit this to like every 2 K he puts up.

    JK my friend. Congrats and keep it up.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Congratz singersp on the Robert Smith (26) G!!!



    Screw that, he took the day off work just to post whore.....LMAO


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  4. #4
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Congratz singersp on the Robert Smith (26) G!!!


    Hey Singer, you're a MVP on this site so thanks for all the stuff you post.

  5. #5
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Congratz singersp on the Robert Smith (26) G!!!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Hey BLV, as fast as he puts up a K, maybe we need to limit this to like every 2 K he puts up.

    JK my friend. Congrats and keep it up.

    ;D
    It might be a good idea, his last thread was October 14th

  6. #6
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Congratz singersp on the Robert Smith (26) G!!!

    "NordicNed" wrote:


    Screw that, he took the day off work just to post whore.....LMAO
    Not me...........Urban dictionary definition;

    Post Whore:


    1. A post whore is somebody who posts mostly meaningless messages consisting of one or a few words to get their post count up, such as ROTFL, Fuck Randy Moss, Fuck the Patsies & sometimes contains words such as turdburglars.

    2. Chronic post whores will sometimes alienate their own team & jump on another teams bandwagon for the sole purpose of obtaining new material, simply because they have run out of post whore material with their previous team.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #7
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Congratz singersp on the Robert Smith (26) G!!!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:


    Screw that, he took the day off work just to post whore.....LMAO
    Not me...........Urban dictionary definition;

    Post Whore:


    1. A post whore is somebody who posts mostly meaningless messages consisting of one or a few words to get their post count up, such as ROTFL, Fuck Randy Moss, Fuck the Patsies & sometimes contains words such as turdburglars.

    2. Chronic post whores will sometimes alienate their own team & jump on another teams bandwagon for the sole purpose of obtaining new material, simply because they have run out of post whore material with their previous team.



    Hell, that definition has you and Cajun in bed together.....LMAO


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  8. #8
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Congratz singersp on the Robert Smith (26) G!!!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:


    Screw that, he took the day off work just to post whore.....LMAO
    Not me...........Urban dictionary definition;

    Post Whore:


    1. A post whore is somebody who posts mostly meaningless messages consisting of one or a few words to get their post count up, such as ROTFL, Fuck Randy Moss, Fuck the Patsies & sometimes contains words such as turdburglars.

    2. Chronic post whores will sometimes alienate their own team & jump on another teams bandwagon for the sole purpose of obtaining new material, simply because they have run out of post whore material with their previous team.
    This is hilarious, where is that Packer loving post whore today. Singer keep up the great work. Your posts save me from searching myself. I am a lazy son of a bitch and you keep me that way. Thanks buddy!

  9. #9
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Congratz singersp on the Robert Smith (26) G!!!

    Congrats singersp ,Mr.Information.Here is your
    award.....


    El underdog.

  10. #10
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Congratz singersp on the Robert Smith (26) G!!!

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    congratz on the 26 grand, you will catch cajun soon.
    +1

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Q&A with Robert Smith
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 02:58 AM
  2. The "Robert Smith" (26) G!!!
    By VKG4LFE in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 11:09 AM
  3. Robert Smith
    By snowinapril in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 07:12 PM
  4. Robert Smith
    By vikings_fan66 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 07:40 PM
  5. Robert Smith??
    By nat_devine in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-17-2003, 12:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •