Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
  1. #21
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Congratz Prophet on the Robert Griffith (24) G!!!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Funny stuff.
    Thank you for the veiled accolades on my worthless accomplishment.
    I am so honored.
    Blah, blah, blah.
    Are you going to drag your ass up here for a game this season?
    That's all I care about.
    And what I care about matters more than pretty much anything else.

    =Z=
    I'll go to at least one game, not sure which one yet.
    I've been making my exodus back to Minnesota in the summer lately.
    I'll wait to see what the schedule is this year and decide.
    I'll have more time because I'm not renewing my Saints tx this year.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #22
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Congratz Prophet on the Robert Griffith (24) G!!!

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Funny stuff.
    Thank you for the veiled accolades on my worthless accomplishment.
    I am so honored.
    Blah, blah, blah.
    Are you going to drag your jiggly butt up here for a game this season?
    That's all I care about.
    And what I care about matters more than pretty much anything else.

    =Z=
    I'll go to at least one game, not sure which one yet.
    I've been making my exodus back to Minnesota in the summer lately.
    I'll wait to see what the schedule is this year and decide.
    I'll have more time because I'm not renewing my Saints tx this year.
    The Carolina game might be another option.
    Seems to be alot of us going to try to make it to that one as well.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #23
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Congratz Prophet on the Robert Griffith (24) G!!!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Funny stuff.
    Thank you for the veiled accolades on my worthless accomplishment.
    I am so honored.
    Blah, blah, blah.
    Are you going to drag your jiggly butt up here for a game this season?
    That's all I care about.
    And what I care about matters more than pretty much anything else.
    I'll go to at least one game, not sure which one yet.
    I've been making my exodus back to Minnesota in the summer lately.
    I'll wait to see what the schedule is this year and decide.
    I'll have more time because I'm not renewing my Saints tx this year.
    The Carolina game might be another option.
    Seems to be alot of us going to try to make it to that one as well.
    As the Carolina game is NOT a home game, I fail to see how that is an option in relation to my post about him dragging his butt up HERE for a game.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #24
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Congratz Prophet on the Robert Griffith (24) G!!!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Funny stuff.
    Thank you for the veiled accolades on my worthless accomplishment.
    I am so honored.
    Blah, blah, blah.
    Are you going to drag your jiggly butt up here for a game this season?
    That's all I care about.
    And what I care about matters more than pretty much anything else.
    I'll go to at least one game, not sure which one yet.
    I've been making my exodus back to Minnesota in the summer lately.
    I'll wait to see what the schedule is this year and decide.
    I'll have more time because I'm not renewing my Saints tx this year.
    The Carolina game might be another option.
    Seems to be alot of us going to try to make it to that one as well.
    As the Carolina game is NOT a home game, I fail to see how that is an option in relation to my post about him dragging his butt up HERE for a game.

    =Z=
    In no way is it an effort to detract from his attempt at making it to a home game.
    Some of us do seem to make a home game as well as a few away games if they happen to be in close proximity to our "Out of State" location... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #25
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Congratz Prophet on the Robert Griffith (24) G!!!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=51007.msg923652#msg923652 date=1237379768]
    Funny stuff.
    Thank you for the veiled accolades on my worthless accomplishment.
    I am so honored.
    Blah, blah, blah.
    Are you going to drag your jiggly butt up here for a game this season?
    That's all I care about.
    And what I care about matters more than pretty much anything else.
    I'll go to at least one game, not sure which one yet.
    I've been making my exodus back to Minnesota in the summer lately.
    I'll wait to see what the schedule is this year and decide.
    I'll have more time because I'm not renewing my Saints tx this year.
    The Carolina game might be another option.
    Seems to be alot of us going to try to make it to that one as well.
    As the Carolina game is NOT a home game, I fail to see how that is an option in relation to my post about him dragging his butt up HERE for a game.
    In no way is it an effort to detract from his attempt at making it to a home game.
    Some of us do seem to make a home game as well as a few away games if they happen to be in close proximity to our "Out of State" location... ;D
    [/quote]

    The goal is not to get Propheta to any game.
    The goal is to get him to a HOME game where he can do the tailgate thing.
    Anything other than that is lumpy gravy.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #26
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Congratz Prophet on the Robert Griffith (24) G!!!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Funny stuff.
    Thank you for the veiled accolades on my worthless accomplishment.
    I am so honored.
    Blah, blah, blah.
    Are you going to drag your jiggly butt up here for a game this season?
    That's all I care about.
    And what I care about matters more than pretty much anything else.
    I'll go to at least one game, not sure which one yet.
    I've been making my exodus back to Minnesota in the summer lately.
    I'll wait to see what the schedule is this year and decide.
    I'll have more time because I'm not renewing my Saints tx this year.
    The Carolina game might be another option.
    Seems to be alot of us going to try to make it to that one as well.
    As the Carolina game is NOT a home game, I fail to see how that is an option in relation to my post about him dragging his butt up HERE for a game.

    =Z=
    +1
    You better get your jiggly arse back for a home game yourself Mar. Start a budget. Sell your furniture. Rob a liquor store. Pan handle on weekends for fun and extra profit.Hitch hike.Steal a plane. Do what ever it takes.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  7. #27
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Congratz Prophet on the Robert Griffith (24) G!!!

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=51007.msg923652#msg923652 date=1237379768]
    Funny stuff.
    Thank you for the veiled accolades on my worthless accomplishment.
    I am so honored.
    Blah, blah, blah.
    Are you going to drag your jiggly butt up here for a game this season?
    That's all I care about.
    And what I care about matters more than pretty much anything else.
    I'll go to at least one game, not sure which one yet.
    I've been making my exodus back to Minnesota in the summer lately.
    I'll wait to see what the schedule is this year and decide.
    I'll have more time because I'm not renewing my Saints tx this year.
    The Carolina game might be another option.
    Seems to be alot of us going to try to make it to that one as well.
    As the Carolina game is NOT a home game, I fail to see how that is an option in relation to my post about him dragging his butt up HERE for a game.

    =Z=
    +1
    You better get your jiggly arse back for a home game yourself Mar. Start a budget. Sell your furniture. Rob a liquor store. Pan handle on weekends for fun and extra profit.Hitch hike.Steal a plane. Do what ever it takes.
    [/quote]
    Baltimore (Preseason)
    Nashville
    Iggles (Playoffs)

    One of those three that I attended I as trying to drink a beer before it turned to slush my friend.
    Seems to me that only happens in Purple lot one..... ;D

    I wanna know when Z is gonna drag his ass to an away game.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #28
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Congratz Prophet on the Robert Griffith (24) G!!!

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=51007.msg923652#msg923652 date=1237379768]
    Funny stuff.
    Thank you for the veiled accolades on my worthless accomplishment.
    I am so honored.
    Blah, blah, blah.
    Are you going to drag your jiggly butt up here for a game this season?
    That's all I care about.
    And what I care about matters more than pretty much anything else.
    I'll go to at least one game, not sure which one yet.
    I've been making my exodus back to Minnesota in the summer lately.
    I'll wait to see what the schedule is this year and decide.
    I'll have more time because I'm not renewing my Saints tx this year.
    The Carolina game might be another option.
    Seems to be alot of us going to try to make it to that one as well.
    As the Carolina game is NOT a home game, I fail to see how that is an option in relation to my post about him dragging his butt up HERE for a game.

    =Z=
    +1
    You better get your jiggly arse back for a home game yourself Mar. Start a budget. Sell your furniture. Rob a liquor store. Pan handle on weekends for fun and extra profit.Hitch hike.Steal a plane. Do what ever it takes.
    ASK FOR SOME TIP TO WW FOR WALKING THE BUGGLES[/quote]

    Fixed
    El underdog.

  9. #29
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Congratz Prophet on the Robert Griffith (24) G!!!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I wanna know when Z is gonna drag his ass to an away game.
    I hope to get to Lambeau this year, but it's a tad different to ask your wife to make sure the high-school age kid doesn't get arrested while you're gone vs. asking your wife to manage the two small children.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #30
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Congratz Prophet on the Robert Griffith (24) G!!!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I wanna know when Z is gonna drag his jiggly butt to an away game.
    I hope to get to Lambeau this year, but it's a tad different to ask your wife to make sure the high-school age kid doesn't get arrested while you're gone vs. asking your wife to manage the two small children.

    =Z=
    Buy her something nice..... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congratz ultravikingfan on the Robert Griffith (24) G!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 08:29 PM
  2. Congratz Marrdro on the Robert Griffith (24) G!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 08:46 AM
  3. Congrats BLV on the Robert Griffith (24) G post
    By VikingMike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 03:24 PM
  4. Congratz Prophet on 7,000!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 08:39 PM
  5. Robert Griffith?
    By howln4u in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-01-2005, 04:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •