Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Congratulations LuckyVike on 2000 posts!!

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    Congratulations LuckyVike on the 2000!! :banana: :banana: :wav: ccasion5:

Ha! Ha! Cajun didn't get to start this one, you slipped right by him!! :lol: Guess there is to much going on around here right now for him to keep up! :lol:
    NO...I wasn't on the board during most of the day...but trust me, if ANYONE can keep up, it's ME! :razz:

Yes, I have started a tradition of congratulating everyone when they get to milestones...and I am very glad that other PP.O'ers pick up the slack and continue the tradition...it means that MANY people here care about their fellow members...and that makes me very happy indeed.

ANYWAY...CONGRATULATIONS, LuckyVike!!!

You have definitely added alot to this site...and I look forward to seeing much more from you as you head off to college...just don't start skipping classes to post more once you get there! :lol:

It looks like my stepson will be the New Car Sales Manager at the ONLY Mercedes-Benz dealership in the Louisville-Lexington area...but he can still probably help you find something if your parents won't spring for a Benz-o! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Yea, uh, I don't think my folks will pay for a Benz. :lol: Thanks for the kind words but I must admit, I don't add a lot in the off season other than a lot of arguing. I noticed myself today, the first day of free agency, arguing with people like crazy.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    Yea, uh, I don't think my folks will pay for a Benz. :lol: Thanks for the kind words but I must admit, I don't add a lot in the off season other than a lot of arguing. I noticed myself today, the first day of free agency, arguing with people like crazy.
    The arguing is what makes it fun!!! :twisted: Keep on challenging people, LV...especially the ones that post stupid stuff (like the Corey Dillon exchange...thanks for getting my back...I should have posted the stats but I was lazy...and I assumed that most people already knew what I was saying)! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Hey PP.O I think LV deserves some more congrat's than this, let's give him the props he deserves!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    Congrates LV. And don't worry I think everyone on here likes to argue on here, but I admit it is more exciting to argue with someone who has their information correct and ready to prove it. When I am wrong I take my lumps, but it makes me research before I open my mouth.

Keep it up.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Congratulations Lucky!

Keep 'em coming!

ccasion5:

:wav:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    Thank you thank you. It took almost a full year to get it but I finally did it. I'm gonna see if I can hit 4k in half the time it took me to hit 2k.
    As Shock will tell ya it's not the quantity but the quality!! :wink:
    Congrats 2611/LV!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12