Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Congrats, Venus!!! AKA SuperWOMAN!

I'm happy to announce for those of you who weren't up earlier enough this morning to watch (LIVE) one of Tennis' legends, Venus Williams, win her fourth Wimbledon Championship (51-7 record at Wimbledon)!!!!! It's always good when one of the Williams sisters win the big one! It's almost like the planets are in their rightfully, respectable places. LOL
    [img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiPXro9GuRwBYDajzbkF/SIG=13otil5fa/EXP=1183907927/**http%3A//www.sporever.fr/medias/sporever/photos_sporever/tennis/Femmes/34494_WILLIAMS_VENUS_010705.jpg[/img]
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Congrats, Venus!!! AKA SuperWOMAN!

Anytime an AMERICAN kicks butt . . . it's a good day!

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

I'd much rather see Sharapova win.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    I'm happy to announce for those of you who weren't up earlier enough this morning to watch (LIVE) one of Tennis' legends, Venus Williams, win her fourth Wimbledon Championship (51-7 record at Wimbledon)!!!!! It's always good when one of the Williams sisters win the big one! It's almost like the planets are in their rightfully, respectable places. LOL
    [img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiPXro9GuRwBYDajzbkF/SIG=13otil5fa/EXP=1183907927/**http%3A//www.sporever.fr/medias/sporever/photos_sporever/tennis/Femmes/34494_WILLIAMS_VENUS_010705.jpg[/img]
    She needs a heater.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"bono" wrote:
    It looks like she's about to poke right through that shirt!

Maria Sharapova? GET REAL! I totally think she's OVERRATED! She's crap! The only way she was able to beat Serena those years ago in that women's championship match was b/c SERENA WAS INJURED! Plain and simple. You can clearly see how the two Williams sisters are throwing her to the dogs on just about every face-off!
    And on a horrible note: Andy freakin' Roddick CHOKED AGAIN on yesterday and lost in the quarterfinals. He was freakin' up two sets, with a game or two away from taking the match and he freakin' allowed the other guy to win the tie-breaking in the 3rd set, and went on to win the next two. How in the world do you choke like that? Roddick, sadly, is overrated. And that hurts me to say b/c he's not the ugliest looking guy I've spotted in my lifetime...heck, he's a bit of all right, if you know what I mean (I could see myself hookin' up w/ him for a spell)! But he hardly ever lives up to the hype given him. I can't recall one BIG match that he's actually won. He'll never take Roger Federer's crown...heck, the closest guy to that is that cute lookin' guy named Nadal :-* :-*!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    Maria Sharapova? GET REAL! I totally think she's OVERRATED! She's crap! The only way she was able to beat Serena those years ago in that women's championship match was b/c SERENA WAS INJURED! Plain and simple. You can clearly see how the two Williams sisters are throwing her to the dogs on just about every face-off!
    And on a horrible note: Andy freakin' Roddick CHOKED AGAIN on yesterday and lost in the quarterfinals. He was freakin' up two sets, with a game or two away from taking the match and he freakin' allowed the other guy to win the tie-breaking in the 3rd set, and went on to win the next two. How in the world do you choke like that? Roddick, sadly, is overrated. And that hurts me to say b/c he's not the ugliest looking guy I've spotted in my lifetime...heck, he's a bit of all right, if you know what I mean (I could see myself hookin' up w/ him for a spell)! But he hardly ever lives up to the hype given him. I can't recall one BIG match that he's actually won. He'll never take Roger Federer's crown...heck, the closest guy to that is that cute lookin' guy named Nadal :-* :-*!
    I couldn't care less about the actual game.... if you don't get what I'm say, my ideal women's tennis matchup is Kournikova vs. Sharapova.... naked

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

The best woman's tennis player is the one that grunts the loudest.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

yep always good to see a guy in a dress winning the ladies title...almost takes you back to the days of Billie Jean King or Navratilova

;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Anglo,
    What is that suppose to mean? Are you trying to make a little jokey-joke out of Venus Williams or something? She's no man, kiddo. Maybe a vicious PITBULL in a skirt but nothing else! It's not her fault she's no dumb BLONDE who grunts like she's having triplets, along w/ some heavy metal sex or something [bono caughs] (Maria Sharavopa, and all the rest of the 'ovas' running around the world of tennis).
    You can't rain on this SuperWOMAN'S parade!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast