Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Congrats T-wolves!

KGs been the MVP of the league for the last three years in my mind. Look at the players he had around him the two previous years and the stats he put up. I'm not trying to take anything away from Tim Duncan, but c'mon he had another big threat in David Robinson around him. But I am kind of a homer too!! Oh well.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Congrats T-wolves!

Well game 6 in sac town. I sure do hope this series goes to game 7 with the wolves prevailing so my lakes can get some much needed rest. But i think the wolves can pull it out in sac-town, they have done so well in arco that it impressed me of how many times you can win in that building.

Well heres to wolves-lakers next series! ccasion5:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Congrats T-wolves!

Guess my prediction was right! :cheers: Well congrats on getting to the western finals on the first year they get out of the first round of the playoffs. Congrats wolves. But you wont be able to beat the lakers however. Even if you guys dont beat the lakers, you guys had hella of a season and one to remember.

T-pups-Lakers-Friday! :twisted:

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Congrats T-wolves!

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Guess my prediction was right! :cheers: Well congrats on getting to the western finals on the first year they get out of the first round of the playoffs. Congrats wolves. But you wont be able to beat the lakers however. Even if you guys dont beat the lakers, you guys had hella of a season and one to remember.

T-pups-Lakers-Friday! :twisted:
    This is great they have deserved this for the last couple of years. I am happy for the fans the City and especially the TEAM. It has been long overdue.

Don't stop now, Keep on Rollin'

:salute: :cheers: :salute:
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Congrats T-wolves!

Wow . . . that was close. Right down to the end! Almost gave me a heart attack. I didn't think it was going to be enough just getting out of the first round--glad they beat Sacramento. Next, to dispose of the Lakers!! Time to kick their a$$ for stealing our team, our name, and our series last year!! Only wish we had the "Laker Killa'" (Hudson) available. Go Wolves!!
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

Congrats T-wolves!

"LAVike" wrote:
    Wow . . . that was close. Right down to the end! Almost gave me a heart attack. I didn't think it was going to be enough just getting out of the first round--glad they beat Sacramento. Next, to dispose of the Lakers!! Time to kick their a$$ for stealing our team, our name, and our series last year!! Only wish we had the "Laker Killa'" (Hudson) available. Go Wolves!!
    Dont think they are going to kick ass, not with the way they almost lost to sacramento on a bunch of times, giving up a huge lead with little time left and consistently turning the ball over and nearly choking the game last night. I think the lakers would put the wolves away in six with the wolves having no experience by getting this far. And it dont matter if you had hudson, i remember he had 0 points the last time we played. Wish he was playing then.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Congrats T-wolves!

Well... only time will tell. I have faith in the boys... and win or lose I am soooo proud of how far they have made it. Unlike the damn Lakers they are not the team of the stars... not like the dang Yankees... UGH I HATE the Lakers. Anyways before I went off on that tangent I think the Wolves should be VERY proud of what they have accomplished this year... getting past the first round was the important thing... everything else this year is just a bonus!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Congrats T-wolves!

Hey we whooped up on the fakers 3-4 times

I think the Wolves will win in 6 games. wahhooo!
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Congrats T-wolves!

This is going to be a great series, but we're going to have to somehow keep Kobe to a very low shooting percentage, especailly behind the arc, and somehow defend Shaq without Madsen and Johnson getting into foul trouble. We all know that Olowokandi won't help us again this series so we can't rely on him if one of the other two big men foul out. KG will work Malone the whole series and hopefully Wally or Hoiberg can stick on Payton. I guess we'll see, I am just pumped for Friday to get here!! The Target center will be just rockin'!! T-wolves in dramatic fashion again: 7 games, clinching a spot in the Finals at home!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Congrats T-wolves!

YAY!! Congrats T-wolves!!! :cheers: :king:

Now beat the lakers and next stop NBA finals!!! :salute:
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123