Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Congrats T-wolves!

That was a GREAT game last night!! I am a little tired today, but I will sacrifice a good nights sleep anytime for a great basketball game (or any game) for that matter. Let's hope we keep the momentum and try to steal another one in ARCO!! That would be awesome!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Congrats T-wolves!

haha... I hear ya on being tired... I watched all but the last 1 1/2 minutes of overtime... then I got too nervous and had to shut it off... I called my boyfriend though to make sure that they had one. YAY!!! They even did it with out Sammy Cassell... how awesome!!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Congrats T-wolves!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    That was a GREAT game last night!! awesome!!
    [size=7px][/size]

Right on to that! If they play like they did last night No one will beat em
    Not the Spurs, Lakers and no way the Pacers.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Congrats T-wolves!

I was worried when i woke up this morning but when i sawthescore i just about sceamed withjoy!!

Twolves all the way!!
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

Congrats T-wolves!

There is no possible way I could have fallen asleep knowing that the Twolves were in a great game!! I am kind of psycho like that!! I am kind of a homer, but I think Cassell got robbed on about 4 of his 6 fouls. They were calling such ticky tacky fouls it was driving me crazy!! It turns out that it didn't matter, but I'm shocked that I didn't have a heart attack over that game!!!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

Congrats T-wolves!

no doubt i couldn't sleep either. this whole series is gonna be like this. makes ya wanna scream i love it.. so we've takin 3 in a row at arco now. 3 of their 8 home loses. now if we beat em there again i think we will win this series in 6
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

Congrats T-wolves!

Without a doubt owensforpres!! It would be huge to take another one out in ARCO but I'm not expecting too, especially the way we ended last night. But I guess we'll see. We can do it, we're hot right now.

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Congrats T-wolves!

I hope the T-Wolves win the next one at Arco, and then seal the deal at the Target Center. That would be awesome for the fans! It would send a message to everyone else that we swept the Kings on the road!! Go Wolves!!
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

jmiller1 is offline Rookie

Congrats T-wolves!

Wolves I hear Wolves o My I like hearing that I felt bad last night for the wolves for how Sacromento treated them we don't treat their fans like that. I hope they Kick @ss next games.

Vote For KG for MVP wait he is already it!!!!!!! suck that Kings

IAVIKEGAL is offline Rookie

Congrats T-wolves!

Go Wolves!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast