Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Congrats T-wolves!

Yay they finally won a series after being in this league for like 15 years. Now i hope they can do it to the kings to do my team a favor barring any setback with the spurs.

I hope to see the rematch of last year t-pups and lakers in the western finals this year.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Congrats T-wolves!

Finally we got that big gigantic monkey off our back and now when we take out the kings, in 5 games like we did to the nuggets we will take out the Lakers in 6 games and then win the championship against the Pacers in 5 games, im not getting ahead of myself or full of myself i just know my T-Wolves will whoops some major ass and take whats rightfully theres!

T-Wolves 2004 NBA Champions :king: :cheers: :thumbleft: :thumbright:
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Congrats T-wolves!

With K.G. being his usual MVP self and Cassel being his super-consistent and as of late freakish self (46 points HOLY CRAP!!!) and sprewell, I don't see how we won't win the NBA championship! T-WOLVE #! K.G. MVP!!!
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Congrats T-wolves!

I see how you guys wont wint the championchip. The winner of the spurs/lakers series will win the championchip again. Spurs got good d and even if they do beat us, you wont get past them and duncan. If we get past the spurs, you wont beat us cause we got the big four. You got the big three. :lol: :lol:
    The last time the lakers played the t-pups it was a game to remember as a drubbing. YOu may have won the series but 2 of those games came without malone and yes he is very valuable to our team. A key asset that helped shaq contain yao ming. The third game we lost since it was malones first game back from his long injury. The last game is what we are and how dominant we can be.

Like i said im waiting for the rematch of last year IF the lakers and t-pups advance.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Congrats T-wolves!

Hawaiianvike,

It's not your starters that win you a championchip it is your bench, which we have. We have more depth than any other team in the league.

P.S- I would still take our big 4 (K.G, Spre, Cassell, and Olawakandi) over the Lakers' 4. Maybee if they were playing for an over 40 league they would be alright, but the T'wolves will run them out of the building if we get to play them.

:salute:

KG=MVP (sounds good)
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Congrats T-wolves!

give the pacers some credit 20-8 againest the west but if the pacers dont make it to the finals go t-wolves!
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Congrats T-wolves!

YAY... congrats to all of the Wolves... but a HUGE congrats to KG who is going to be anounced the leagues MVP today!! I don't know a player that deserves it more!

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

Congrats T-wolves!

getting past the first round was my only concern, now that thats done they have a chance to go all the way with the team that mchale has put together. congrats to k.g. and congrats to the whole team.
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Congrats T-wolves!

YAY!!!!! A win in overtime at ARCO!!!!! Not only did we finally make it out of the first round... its looking possible that we can make it out of the second round!! I am so proud of them!

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Congrats T-wolves!

I wish you luck. I remember watching the Jazz, rise, make the finals, and Malone chokes. Having your states team make the championship is FUN!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast