Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Congrats FedjeViking on the HOF status!!!

    "singersp" wrote:
    Congratulations on the HOF status Fedje!

    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/DB1.gif

    You & I both passed another milestone within a day of each other.

    You're catching upfast. Keep on a posting!
    What's my average?
    Remember I never posted here until Dec. 26, am I doing better than Cajun? Never will catch him!

    Talk about one liners, he's good at them! :sign5:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  2. #12
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Congrats FedjeViking on the HOF status!!!

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    What's my average?
    Remember I never posted here until Dec. 26, am I doing better than Cajun? Never will catch him!

    Talk about one liners, he's good at them! :sign5:
    Including today:

    Fedje: 15.2 posts per day

    Cajun: 28.7 posts per day

    Singersp: 31.7 posts per day

    at the going rate it would take me 8.8 years to catch Caj.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #13
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Congrats FedjeViking on the HOF status!!!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    What's my average?
    Remember I never posted here until Dec. 26, am I doing better than Cajun? Never will catch him!

    Talk about one liners, he's good at them! :sign5:
    Including today:

    Fedje: 15.2 posts per day

    Cajun: 28.7 posts per day

    Singersp: 31.7 posts per day

    at the going rate it would take me 8.8 years to catch Caj.
    Is that all!!!!! You have a chance, but I never will. :cry:

    Check your mail!!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  4. #14
    BBQ Platypus's Avatar
    BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,027

    Re: Congrats FedjeViking on the HOF status!!!

    Yay for Fedje! w00t! Fedje is 1337 h4x0r!!!


    "This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

  5. #15
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Congrats FedjeViking on the HOF status!!!

    Congrats Fedje! Enjoy your posts, love the jokes.

  6. #16
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Congrats FedjeViking on the HOF status!!!

    Congratulations Fedje, you know it's always awesome to have a female poster on board who loves the Vikes as much as I do. Keep up the good posts and jokes!

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  7. #17
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: Congrats FedjeViking on the HOF status!!!

    Congrats Viking Sister...you have become a really great addition to this site and I am glad I got to meet you!

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  8. #18
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: Congrats FedjeViking on the HOF status!!!

    Congrats on the milestone Fedje !! You're now a fixture here at PP.O. Stick around and keep posting.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  9. #19
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Congrats FedjeViking on the HOF status!!!

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Congratulations on the HOF status Fedje!

    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/DB1.gif

    You & I both passed another milestone within a day of each other.

    You're catching upfast. Keep on a posting!
    What's my average?
    Remember I never posted here until Dec. 26, am I doing better than Cajun? Never will catch him!

    Talk about one liners, he's good at them! :sign5:
    Hey now...no hatin' on the Caj!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #20
    vikingTurf Guest

    Re: Congrats FedjeViking on the HOF status!!!

    Congrats Fedje, add more jokes to your jokes thread!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congrats on the Brett Favre (4) G, FedjeViking!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 06:25 PM
  2. Congrats on the HOF status, Mr. Woo!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-30-2006, 03:27 AM
  3. Congrats FedjeViking on your new title!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 12:12 AM
  4. Congrats to RK on HOF status!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 05:59 PM
  5. Congrats BBQ on GM status!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 10:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •