Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49
  1. #41
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Congrats Del on the Cris Carter G!!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I'm the KING again...I'm the KING!!!!

    I'd like to thank the Academy....
    "Hello....TSA?
    There's a guy flying from DC to Minneapolis who thinks he's THE KING!
    I definitely think he's a threat to national insecurity!"

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #42
    Slade is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,843

    Re: Congrats Del on the Cris Carter G!!!

    Congrats on the many, many, many posts.....(police academy flashback)

  3. #43
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Congrats Del on the Cris Carter G!!!

    ^ thats funny because I changed it back.

    Was just having fun and trying to razz Cajun...it worked!

  4. #44
    6-KINGS's Avatar
    6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    569

    Re: Congrats Del on the Cris Carter G!!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I'm the KING again...I'm the KING!!!!


    I'd like to thank the Academy....
    LOL
    NOT IN YOUR LIFETIME!!
    All Hail King PUTZ!!

    "VICTORY IS MINE!"

  5. #45
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Congrats Del on the Cris Carter G!!!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    ^ thats funny because I changed it back.

    Was just having fun and trying to razz Cajun...it worked!
    You know that I had to play along, Ultra!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #46
    sandviking's Avatar
    sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Tomah, WI
    Posts
    417

    Re: Congrats Del on the Cris Carter G!!!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "cc21" wrote:
    How did you get 80,000?!
    Congrats on the posts man. Its always fun to read what you have to say. Oh and by the way good job on the show last night. I liked it when you said that Brad Childress probably asks his wife if its ok for him to fart, haha to funny. Congrats man.
    It doesn't surprise me a bit. If you check his profile, he's been a member since 12/31/69.

    That's only 5.97 posts per day.
    You know, my profile says that I've been a member since 12/31/69.
    That's weird!
    Anyway, my hats off to all of you with thousands of posts.
    I feel so inadequate!
    :'(

    Peace through superior firepower!

  7. #47
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Congrats Del on the Cris Carter G!!!



    Del,






    Congates on the Post Count..






    I can honestly say, I enjoy all your post, even when we don't agree, and at those times when we do....





    But most of all, just like the fact that you are who you are.....And thanks for alll you do to help keep this site what it is..






    Have a good one bud..







    VikingNed


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  8. #48
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Congrats Del on the Cris Carter G!!!

    "sandviking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cc21" wrote:
    How did you get 80,000?!
    Congrats on the posts man. Its always fun to read what you have to say. Oh and by the way good job on the show last night. I liked it when you said that Brad Childress probably asks his wife if its ok for him to fart, haha to funny. Congrats man.
    It doesn't surprise me a bit. If you check his profile, he's been a member since 12/31/69.

    That's only 5.97 posts per day.
    You know, my profile says that I've been a member since 12/31/69.
    That's weird!
    Anyway, my hats off to all of you with thousands of posts.
    I feel so inadequate!

    :'(
    All of ours says that after we switched forums.

  9. #49
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Congrats Del on the Cris Carter G!!!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "sandviking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cc21" wrote:
    How did you get 80,000?!
    Congrats on the posts man. Its always fun to read what you have to say. Oh and by the way good job on the show last night. I liked it when you said that Brad Childress probably asks his wife if its ok for him to fart, haha to funny. Congrats man.
    It doesn't surprise me a bit. If you check his profile, he's been a member since 12/31/69.

    That's only 5.97 posts per day.
    You know, my profile says that I've been a member since 12/31/69.
    That's weird!
    Anyway, my hats off to all of you with thousands of posts.
    I feel so inadequate!

    :'(
    All of ours says that after we switched forums.
    I know that!
    ;D

    Is it in the "Webby Do" list of things to get fixed?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Ask Cris Carter 10/03/07
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 05:00 AM
  2. Ask Cris Carter
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 05:44 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 05:47 AM
  4. The Next Cris Carter???????
    By snowinapril in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 07:30 PM
  5. Cris Carter
    By hawaiianvike21 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 07:02 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •