Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Congrats DCPologirl (JPolo to me) on the 2 Gizzle!!!

    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I want to thank Webby for creating this site, and thank (and blame) WBL, Cajun, Prophet, Demonic, Ultra, Snow, Ned, Singersp, and Shock for making me post so darn much LOL!

    Oh and Del , 6 Kings, Caine, and midgensa for writing amazing posts! They are great to read!
    What about collegeguyjeff?

  2. #12
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Congrats DCPologirl (JPolo to me) on the 2 Gizzle!!!

    Keep postin gurl!

  3. #13
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: Congrats DCPologirl (JPolo to me) on the 2 Gizzle!!!

    You guys just made me tear up...I love this place! And Ultra.....I will let you know cuz I love you too! lol

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  4. #14
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: Congrats DCPologirl (JPolo to me) on the 2 Gizzle!!!

    Congrats DC!

  5. #15
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: Congrats DCPologirl (JPolo to me) on the 2 Gizzle!!!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I want to thank Webby for creating this site, and thank (and blame) WBL, Cajun, Prophet, Demonic, Ultra, Snow, Ned, Singersp, and Shock for making me post so darn much LOL!

    Oh and Del , 6 Kings, Caine, and midgensa for writing amazing posts! They are great to read!
    What about collegeguyjeff?
    what about him? lol I like him too....I couldn't mention everyone on the site lol Just like webby couldn't give us all awards lol

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  6. #16
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Congrats DCPologirl (JPolo to me) on the 2 Gizzle!!!

    I didn't make the cut

    I thought I was ur favorite

  7. #17
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: Congrats DCPologirl (JPolo to me) on the 2 Gizzle!!!

    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I didn't make the cut

    I thought I was ur favorite
    OMG LOL I love you and Lotza and Josdin

    OK I would also like to thank Vikez for being so silly, Itrey for just being who he is, Freya, Countrygirl, triedandtrue for being women

    UM Collegeguyjeff for being witty, gregair for being cranky, 2beers for having beer in his title...eyedea for being so radical,
    sleepagent for being so quiet, Nodak for loving Daunte as much as I do, Fedje cuz she wears a Viking hat with horns, um did I forget anybody else? lol Oh Josdin, Lotza, and PPE, and PurpleMafia for making kick ass sigs, Mrs Webby for keeping Webby happy uhhhhh

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  8. #18
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Congrats DCPologirl (JPolo to me) on the 2 Gizzle!!!

    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I didn't make the cut

    I thought I was ur favorite
    OMG LOL I love you soooooooooooo much ur so sexy

    OK I would also like to thank Vikez for being so silly and sexy.. oh my lord you are so handsome, Itrey for just being who he is, Freya, Countrygirl, triedandtrue for being women

    UM Collegeguyjeff for being witty, gregair for being cranky, 2beers for having beer in his title...eyedea for being so radical,
    sleepagent for being so quiet, Nodak for loving Daunte as much as I do, Fedje cuz she wears a Viking hat with horns, um did I forget anybody else? lol Oh Josdin, Lotza, and PPE, and PurpleMafia for making kick jiggly butt sigs, Mrs Webby for keeping Webby happy uhhhhh


    THANKS! :grin:

  9. #19
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: Congrats DCPologirl (JPolo to me) on the 2 Gizzle!!!

    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I didn't make the cut

    I thought I was ur favorite
    OMG LOL I love you soooooooooooo much ur so sexy

    OK I would also like to thank Vikez for being so silly and sexy.. oh my lord you are so handsome, Itrey for just being who he is, Freya, Countrygirl, triedandtrue for being women

    UM Collegeguyjeff for being witty, gregair for being cranky, 2beers for having beer in his title...eyedea for being so radical,
    sleepagent for being so quiet, Nodak for loving Daunte as much as I do, Fedje cuz she wears a Viking hat with horns, um did I forget anybody else? lol Oh Josdin, Lotza, and PPE, and PurpleMafia for making kick jiggly butt sigs, Mrs Webby for keeping Webby happy uhhhhh


    THANKS! :grin:
    Um :shock:

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  10. #20
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Congrats DCPologirl (JPolo to me) on the 2 Gizzle!!!

    Congratulation's Girl, it's been awesome having you on this site and getting to know you. I only hope to be able to meet you someday maybe catch a Vikes game together sometime, that would rock! But anyways, congrat's and keep on posting!!
    :cheers: :thumbright: :wav: :banana: ccasion5:

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congrats on 5 Gizzle, PurplePeopleEaters!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 06:58 AM
  2. Congrats VikeBabe on the 4 Gizzle !!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 04:31 AM
  3. Congrats on the 9 Gizzle, Vikez!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 04:04 PM
  4. Congrats, magicci, on the 5 Gizzle!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 06:18 PM
  5. Congrats on the HOF status, DCPologirl!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 10:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •