Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Congrats to BadlandsViking (westvirginiaviking/WVV) on the Tark (10) G!!!!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Congratulations on the 10G's BLV!

    I'm sure by now you checked out the babes in the 10K Club forum. Aren't they much nicer & scantlier clad than what's in the Cheer Up & True HOF threads?
    8)

    The crotch shots and huge boobs are awesome
    :P I love the 10K forum
    Thanx, You are welcome. I'll have more to post there later in the week.

    You need to post more of that hot lesbian action, those are sweet.

  2. #12
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Congrats to BadlandsViking (westvirginiaviking/WVV) on the Tark (10) G!!!!

    Congrats!

    =Z=
    +1

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #13
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Congrats to BadlandsViking (westvirginiaviking/WVV) on the Tark (10) G!!!!

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Congratulations on the 10G's BLV!

    I'm sure by now you checked out the babes in the 10K Club forum. Aren't they much nicer & scantlier clad than what's in the Cheer Up & True HOF threads?
    8)

    The crotch shots and huge boobs are awesome
    :P I love the 10K forum
    Thanx, You are welcome. I'll have more to post there later in the week.

    You need to post more of that hot lesbian action, those are sweet.
    I'll have to see if I can find some more of those. I'll let you know when they are posted

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #14
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Congrats to BadlandsViking (westvirginiaviking/WVV) on the Tark (10) G!!!!

    [img width=400 height=421]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/jamieanderson/zzzzchecking_up.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Congrats to BadlandsViking (westvirginiaviking/WVV) on the Tark (10) G!!!!

    congrats, i see how caqjun ahs so many posts now everytime someone gets another 1000 he's right there commenting 3 times on it! gotta love it tho
    ;D

    Thanks josdin00

  6. #16
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Congrats to BadlandsViking (westvirginiaviking/WVV) on the Tark (10) G!!!!

    Hey Congrats, someday maybe for me lol

  7. #17
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Congrats to BadlandsViking (westvirginiaviking/WVV) on the Tark (10) G!!!!

    So another one in the 5 digit club.

    Congrats BLV.

    Is it customary to review your life at 10,000 post?

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  8. #18
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Congrats to BadlandsViking (westvirginiaviking/WVV) on the Tark (10) G!!!!

    "cogitans" wrote:
    So another one in the 5 digit club.

    Congrats BLV.

    Is it customary to review your life at 10,000 post?
    Not really.

    If you've accomplished that feat in about a year, you are a post whore, spend too much time in PP.O & need to get a life.


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #19
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Congrats to BadlandsViking (westvirginiaviking/WVV) on the Tark (10) G!!!!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    So another one in the 5 digit club.

    Congrats BLV.

    Is it customary to review your life at 10,000 post?
    Not really.

    If you've accomplished that feat in about a year, you are a post whore, spend too much time in PP.O & need to get a life.

    That's pretty simple causal logic. I like that.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  10. #20
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Congrats to BadlandsViking (westvirginiaviking/WVV) on the Tark (10) G!!!!

    Congrats man.
    Love the cookie...... ;D

    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congrats UffDaVikes on the Tark (10k) post
    By VikingMike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 06:24 AM
  2. Congrats BadlandsViking on the Colossal 17G!
    By scottishvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 02:47 PM
  3. Congrats BadlandsViking on the Brad Johnson (14) G!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 08:42 AM
  4. Congrats BadlandsViking on the Gino Torretta (13) G!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 07:36 PM
  5. Congrats to BadlandsViking on the Pep (11) G!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 12:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •