Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Congrats BadlandsViking on the Tommy Kramer (9K) post!!

    Really, BLV has only written like 800 or so of those posts.
    WVV has probably 3000 and the rest are all WestVirginiaViking.

    Not nearly as impressive as Del Rio posting 10,000 times in one day.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #12
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Congrats BadlandsViking on the Tommy Kramer (9K) post!!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    Really, BLV has only written like 800 or so of those posts.
    WVV has probably 3000 and the rest are all WestVirginiaViking.

    Not nearly as impressive as Del Rio posting 10,000 times in one day.

    =Z=
    WVV and WestVirginiaViking were morons and shouln't even been alowed to post.
    They should have been banned.

  3. #13
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Congrats BadlandsViking on the Tommy Kramer (9K) post!!

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    Really, BLV has only written like 800 or so of those posts.
    WVV has probably 3000 and the rest are all WestVirginiaViking.

    Not nearly as impressive as Del Rio posting 10,000 times in one day.

    =Z=
    WVV and WestVirginiaViking were morons and shouln't even been alowed to post.
    They should have been banned.
    We cut them some slack since they were taking care of the "needs" of the "big girls" of the world...thereby keeping them away from us!


    Congrats BLV!!!
    Glad that you are here and that you are my friend!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #14
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Congrats BadlandsViking on the Tommy Kramer (9K) post!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    Really, BLV has only written like 800 or so of those posts.
    WVV has probably 3000 and the rest are all WestVirginiaViking.

    Not nearly as impressive as Del Rio posting 10,000 times in one day.

    =Z=
    WVV and WestVirginiaViking were morons and shouln't even been alowed to post.
    They should have been banned.
    We cut them some slack since they were taking care of the "needs" of the "big girls" of the world...thereby keeping them away from us!


    Congrats BLV!!!
    Glad that you are here and that you are my friend!

    ;D
    You're special...have a cookie


  5. #15
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Congrats BadlandsViking on the Tommy Kramer (9K) post!!

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    Really, BLV has only written like 800 or so of those posts.
    WVV has probably 3000 and the rest are all WestVirginiaViking.

    Not nearly as impressive as Del Rio posting 10,000 times in one day.

    =Z=
    WVV and WestVirginiaViking were morons and shouln't even been alowed to post.
    They should have been banned.
    We cut them some slack since they were taking care of the "needs" of the "big girls" of the world...thereby keeping them away from us!


    Congrats BLV!!!
    Glad that you are here and that you are my friend!

    ;D
    You're special...have a cookie

    Ummm...chocolate chip!!!
    ;D
    Did you bake them yourself?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #16
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Congrats BadlandsViking on the Tommy Kramer (9K) post!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    Really, BLV has only written like 800 or so of those posts.
    WVV has probably 3000 and the rest are all WestVirginiaViking.

    Not nearly as impressive as Del Rio posting 10,000 times in one day.

    =Z=
    WVV and WestVirginiaViking were morons and shouln't even been alowed to post.
    They should have been banned.
    We cut them some slack since they were taking care of the "needs" of the "big girls" of the world...thereby keeping them away from us!


    Congrats BLV!!!
    Glad that you are here and that you are my friend!

    ;D
    You're special...have a cookie

    Ummm...chocolate chip!!!
    ;D
    Did you bake them yourself?
    Yep, I squeezed the rabbits this morning.
    ;D

  7. #17
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Congrats BadlandsViking on the Tommy Kramer (9K) post!!

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=32397.msg548681#msg548681 date=1173710180]
    Really, BLV has only written like 800 or so of those posts.
    WVV has probably 3000 and the rest are all WestVirginiaViking.

    Not nearly as impressive as Del Rio posting 10,000 times in one day.

    =Z=
    WVV and WestVirginiaViking were morons and shouln't even been alowed to post.
    They should have been banned.
    We cut them some slack since they were taking care of the "needs" of the "big girls" of the world...thereby keeping them away from us!


    Congrats BLV!!!
    Glad that you are here and that you are my friend!

    ;D
    You're special...have a cookie

    Ummm...chocolate chip!!!
    ;D
    Did you bake them yourself?
    Yep, I squeezed the rabbits this morning.
    ;D
    [/quote]
    You POOFTER!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Tommy Kramer
    By PurpleMafia in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 04:20 AM
  2. Congrats to Nodak Paul on the Tommy Kramer (9) G!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 01:30 PM
  3. Congrats Snowinapril on the Tommy Kramer (9) G!!!
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 08:57 AM
  4. Congrats on the "Tommy Kramer" G, Singer!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 01:06 AM
  5. Bud Grant, Tommy Kramer, A.C., etc.
    By bobbyniemi in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 06:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •