Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Congrats on the 2G, DarrenNelsonguy!!!

    I knew you could do it...I think we set some kind of record tonight...three milestones reached in one day...you, me and VikeBabe!

    Keep up the good work....and GO YANKEES!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #2
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Congrats on the 2G, DarrenNelsonguy!!!

    Thanks Cajun, and to all the other great posters on the site.

    Go Yankees and long live "Jimmy The King"!!!
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  3. #3
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Congrats on the 2G, DarrenNelsonguy!!!

    Congrats Darren! I knew you could do it man... I know it got tough near the end but you're a tough poster.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  4. #4
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Congrats on the 2G, DarrenNelsonguy!!!

    DN is the bomb but the Yankees blow.

    They buy it like a pimp.

    All Yankee fans are Johns.

    just kidding, buddy!


    Skol! Thanks for all your great contributions on the site!

  5. #5
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Congrats on the 2G, DarrenNelsonguy!!!

    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    Congrats Darren! I knew you could do it man... I know it got tough near the end but you're a tough poster.
    Thanks LV.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  6. #6
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Congrats on the 2G, DarrenNelsonguy!!!

    "Webby" wrote:
    DN is the bomb but the Yankees blow.

    They buy it like a pimp.

    All Yankee fans are Johns.

    just kidding, buddy!


    Skol! Thanks for all your great contributions on the site!
    Webby, I take a lot of heat for beaing a Yankees fan and people call me a band wagon fan, but they don't realize I was a fan back in the day that all we had was Donnie Baseball, Tartabull, Matt Nokes, Jimmy Key and company. It is all in good fun and goes with the territory I guess.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  7. #7
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Congrats on the 2G, DarrenNelsonguy!!!

    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    DN is the bomb but the Yankees blow.

    They buy it like a pimp.

    All Yankee fans are Johns.

    just kidding, buddy!


    Skol! Thanks for all your great contributions on the site!
    Webby, I take a lot of heat for beaing a Yankees fan and people call me a band wagon fan, but they don't realize I was a fan back in the day that all we had was Donnie Baseball, Tartabull, Matt Nokes, Jimmy Key and company. It is all in good fun and goes with the territory I guess.
    Definitely, being a Twins fan we get all sorts of crap. Gotta toss some back!

    SKOL!

  8. #8
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Congrats on the 2G, DarrenNelsonguy!!!

    "Webby" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    DN is the bomb but the Yankees blow.

    They buy it like a pimp.

    All Yankee fans are Johns.

    just kidding, buddy!


    Skol! Thanks for all your great contributions on the site!
    Webby, I take a lot of heat for beaing a Yankees fan and people call me a band wagon fan, but they don't realize I was a fan back in the day that all we had was Donnie Baseball, Tartabull, Matt Nokes, Jimmy Key and company. It is all in good fun and goes with the territory I guess.
    Definitely, being a Twins fan we get all sorts of crap. Gotta toss some back!

    SKOL!
    I like the Twins as well but they are behind the Yankees.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Congrats on the 2G, DarrenNelsonguy!!!

    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    DN is the bomb but the Yankees blow.

    They buy it like a pimp.

    All Yankee fans are Johns.

    just kidding, buddy!


    Skol! Thanks for all your great contributions on the site!
    Webby, I take a lot of heat for beaing a Yankees fan and people call me a band wagon fan, but they don't realize I was a fan back in the day that all we had was Donnie Baseball, Tartabull, Matt Nokes, Jimmy Key and company. It is all in good fun and goes with the territory I guess.
    Agreed...this is part of why I give the DOOKIES so much crap...because of the abuse I take during baseball season here...brace yourself, DNG...the deluge is about to start!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    117

    Re: Congrats on the 2G, DarrenNelsonguy!!!

    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Thanks Cajun, and to all the other great posters on the site.

    Go Yankees and long live "Jimmy The King"!!!
    Great job, guys; But one thing!

    GO JAYS!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congrats C Mac on the 6 G.
    By El Vikingo in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 07:11 AM
  2. Congrats on the 3 G, DarrenNelsonguy!!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 09:53 PM
  3. Congrats Del Rio on the 7 G!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 11:18 PM
  4. Congrats on the 3 G, DV!!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 04:45 PM
  5. Congrats on the 3G, HV!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 05:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •