Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confusions!!

vikingTurf Guest

Confusions!!

parents' dream.....high school sweetheart....love for life?...long distance relationship.....caste-difference.....5 years of sweat and accumulated debt.......faint but perpetual personal goal of achieving something.....mental illness......love vs duty......respect for parents and family......Bush and US government......FATE!!!!!

I am so confused and clueless, :cry:

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Confusions!!

Welcome to the club! So is everyone else. :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

All of life is one big confusion and it gets worse and worse.

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    All of life is one big confusion and it gets worse and worse.
    ...and worse and worse and worse until you become a crazy old geezer and then die.

Thank you Josdin for the sig

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

I hear ya, my life is pretty confusing right now too. I have no idea what the future holds for me, but I guess only God knows. But it's frustrating not having a job yet.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

The moment you commit yourself to not caring what the future holds, is the moment the confusion and everything becomes clear. Maybe not better, situations don't resolve themselves automatically, but when you throw caution to the wind, that's when you see with clearer vision.

...at least for me.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

vikingTurf Guest

It's not like I am confused about what i want, it's about how to go about what I want. I know problems never cease to appear in your path, one thing solved another pops up. And I know 10 years down the road it might actually be worse, but yeah whatever, life.

"vikingTurf" wrote:
    It's not like I am confused about what i want, it's about how to go about what I want. I know problems never cease to appear in your path, one thing solved another pops up. And I know 10 years down the road it might actually be worse, but yeah whatever, life.
    Hit the nail on the head there, being confused about how to get what you want. Ah well, life can really suck.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    Hit the nail on the head there, being confused about how to get what you want. Ah well, life can really suck.
    All you can do is go after what you want for yourself. Like the Ricky Nelson song..."You can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself." :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    All you can do is go after what you want for yourself. Like the Ricky Nelson song..."You can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself." :lol:
    Farva is known for pleasing himself. :lol:

<<<Starter now, HOOT!
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast