Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: CONFIRMED: Ozzie Guillen is officially an idiot!

I hate him just because he manages for the White Sox (Im a Cubs Fan!)

Thank you Josdin for the sig

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"Williamson8211" wrote:
    well now, that explains everything lol

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:
    Sorry Ultra but nothing what he said is wrong. Do you follow baseball closly? Or are you just a casual fan? He is just speaking the truth , I fail to see how that makes him a "idiot". He obviosuly isnt that big of a idiot being he took a team that was never expected to go anywhere and won a world championship. Dont get me wrong I hate the White Sox with a passion, but to call Ozzie a idiot is just plain ludacris.
    Yes, I follow baseball. Even if I did not, I would know he is an idiot. He is basically saying a player should go for the money rather than a ring.

Taking a team to the World Series and winning has no relevance to the crap that comes out of his mouth or his ideology. Its like saying he is a pedophile...but he took his team to the World Series. Correlation = none.

This is not the first time his fat mouth has spewed some crap. Idiots can coach, but they are still idiots.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Sorry Ultra but nothing what he said is wrong. Do you follow baseball closly? Or are you just a casual fan? He is just speaking the truth , I fail to see how that makes him a "idiot". He obviosuly isnt that big of a idiot being he took a team that was never expected to go anywhere and won a world championship. Dont get me wrong I hate the White Sox with a passion, but to call Ozzie a idiot is just plain ludacris.
    Yes, I follow baseball. Even if I did not, I would know he is an idiot. He is basically saying a player should go for the money rather than a ring.

Taking a team to the World Series and winning has no relevance to the crap that comes out of his mouth or his ideology. Its like saying he is a pedophile...but he took his team to the World Series. Correlation = none.

This is not the first time his fat mouth has spewed some crap. Idiots can coach, but they are still idiots.
    he is just protecting his player from the media. he has drawn the attention of this site to himself.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

"Williamson8211" wrote:
    98 years and counting. the party on the north side of chicago for the 100 year anniversary(100 yrs of futility) will be phenomenal. and you know they will celebrate it up there.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"marshallvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

he is just protecting his player from the media. he has drawn the attention of this site to himself.
    No. He was commenting on the fans booing. What did he expect? Roses?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

:sign5:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12