Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: PurplePride.Org 2009 SONG contest! (we're not replacing the original, folks)

"bono" wrote:
    In light of the fact that there's already an official song for this site, my dear friend C Mac C, brought it to my attention about having a purplepride.org song contest! (Thanks man! You're amazing, by the way!)

For those who are WILLING to participate (it's not manditory; don't request time off from work to compose a song), here's how it'll go down: Compose a song for Purplepride.org (it has to relate to either the makeup of the site, its members, or something around that bend...you know, something that fully represents PP.0 in a good light). The deadline is Saturday, Feb. 7, 2009 (midnight). After the deadline, I will collect every song inputted, and CREATE ANOTHER THREAD with those songs, and a poll for faithful members of this gated community to vote on which one they like best. NOTE: If possible, give us a heads-up on the flow of the song (i.e. is it an uptempo song, slow, blue grass kind of music, country?), so that we'll better understand the "feel" of the song! Polls will close Feb. 14, 2009 (midnight).

ON YOUR MARCH
    ...GET READY...GET SET...GET SET...[move]PURPLEPRIDE.ORG SONG 2 DA MAX![/move]

[move]FORGET WHAT WAS WRITTEN BELOW! WE'RE MOVING TO BETTER HORIZONS![/move]
    [s]
    LET ME SAY THIS (before I get totally angry >): DO NOT (AND I REPEAT: DO NOT) RESPOND FOOLISHLY TO THIS THREAD. For once in your cotton pickin' lives, STAY THE HECK ON TOPIC! If all you wanna do is crack jokes about me, CREATE ANOTHER FREAKIN' THREAD! Please, take this seriously for once.
    Inspired by BadlandsViking, while "testing" things out over in the Berserker Yell box, I decided to compose this gated community's OFFICIAL SONG! Well, not exactly! Here's the way I imagine this beautiful written CANVAS to furnish out: I'll start things off with a bar (you know, like in rapping, folks are asked to drop 16 bars? It's pretty much like a verse)...so, I'll drop the first bar, and then the next person adds another bar (COPY AND PASTE MY FIRST BAR ATOP OF YOURS), and the person after that will add their bar (AND COPY AND PASTE THE ABOVE BARS BEFORE THEIRS). So on and so forth. We'll give it
    a few weeks so that EVERYBODY in this gated community - who desires to have a part in this song (a song that will go down in HISTORY!) - will have an opportunity to put their "two cents" in! When it's all complete, I will put on my JOURNALISTIC BOOTS and get to walking through the song, editing and shaping things up. Once it's complete, I will post the OFFICIAL finished product, and allow everyone to give their "two cents" as to WHAT THE TITLE OF OUR SONG SHOULD BE. We will then have a poll in which everyone is able to cast their votes for the top song title entires. When it's all complete, Webby (or whoever) can feel free to post the song on the MAIN PAGE of this site so that whenever NEWBIES (or TROLLS) enter this gated community, they can get a dose of it right off the bat!
    Once the song is complete, we can all sing it in unison at the many tailgate parties, halftimes, etc, etc. It will be our little "song of gathering hope"!
    AND NOTE: please follow the format in which I do mine. That way, everyone will be able to see exactly which PP.O. member added what verse!
    Thanks.

READY?
    Here we go...[/s]
    BonoSugaRay - To the Metro Dome, after the tailgate parties, there ain't no better fans than the Minnesota Vikings'!

How do you get on March?

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: PurplePride.Org 2009 SONG contest! (we're not replacing the original, folks)

"Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    In light of the fact that there's already an official song for this site, my dear friend C Mac C, brought it to my attention about having a purplepride.org song contest! (Thanks man! You're amazing, by the way!)

For those who are WILLING to participate (it's not manditory; don't request time off from work to compose a song), here's how it'll go down: Compose a song for Purplepride.org (it has to relate to either the makeup of the site, its members, or something around that bend...you know, something that fully represents PP.0 in a good light). The deadline is Saturday, Feb. 7, 2009 (midnight). After the deadline, I will collect every song inputted, and CREATE ANOTHER THREAD with those songs, and a poll for faithful members of this gated community to vote on which one they like best. NOTE: If possible, give us a heads-up on the flow of the song (i.e. is it an uptempo song, slow, blue grass kind of music, country?), so that we'll better understand the "feel" of the song! Polls will close Feb. 14, 2009 (midnight).

ON YOUR MARCH

[s]
    LET ME SAY THIS (before I get totally angry >): DO NOT (AND I REPEAT: DO NOT) RESPOND FOOLISHLY TO THIS THREAD. For once in your cotton pickin' lives, STAY THE HECK ON TOPIC! If all you wanna do is crack jokes about me, CREATE ANOTHER FREAKIN' THREAD! Please, take this seriously for once.
    Inspired by BadlandsViking, while "testing" things out over in the Berserker Yell box, I decided to compose this gated community's OFFICIAL SONG! Well, not exactly! Here's the way I imagine this beautiful written CANVAS to furnish out: I'll start things off with a bar (you know, like in rapping, folks are asked to drop 16 bars? It's pretty much like a verse)...so, I'll drop the first bar, and then the next person adds another bar (COPY AND PASTE MY FIRST BAR ATOP OF YOURS), and the person after that will add their bar (AND COPY AND PASTE THE ABOVE BARS BEFORE THEIRS). So on and so forth. We'll give it
    a few weeks so that EVERYBODY in this gated community - who desires to have a part in this song (a song that will go down in HISTORY!) - will have an opportunity to put their "two cents" in! When it's all complete, I will put on my JOURNALISTIC BOOTS and get to walking through the song, editing and shaping things up. Once it's complete, I will post the OFFICIAL finished product, and allow everyone to give their "two cents" as to WHAT THE TITLE OF OUR SONG SHOULD BE. We will then have a poll in which everyone is able to cast their votes for the top song title entires. When it's all complete, Webby (or whoever) can feel free to post the song on the MAIN PAGE of this site so that whenever NEWBIES (or TROLLS) enter this gated community, they can get a dose of it right off the bat!
    Once the song is complete, we can all sing it in unison at the many tailgate parties, halftimes, etc, etc. It will be our little "song of gathering hope"!
    AND NOTE: please follow the format in which I do mine. That way, everyone will be able to see exactly which PP.O. member added what verse!
    Thanks.

READY?
    Here we go...[/s]
    BonoSugaRay - To the Metro Dome, after the tailgate parties, there ain't no better fans than the Minnesota Vikings'!

How do you get on March?
    When February gets tired

Re: PurplePride.Org 2009 SONG contest! (we're not replacing the original song folks)

It says get on your March but I dont have a march how do I get one?

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:

ON YOUR MARCH

[s]
    Thanks.

READY?
    Here we go...[/s]

How do you get on March?
    Climb up the pyramid of trannies.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: PurplePride.Org 2009 SONG contest! (we're not replacing the original song folks)

"Viking_Queen" wrote:
    The calendar store

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    The calendar store
    i want one with cheerleaders on it please.
    We're bringing purple back.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Completely Unofficial PurplePride.Org 2009 SONG contest!

I am no psychiatrist but I think this is a disease that relates back to childhood deprivation.

[img width=450 height=360]http://www.digitalheretix.com/images/link-building.jpg[/img]

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Completely Unofficial PurplePride.Org 2009 SONG contest!

Don't forget, those of you who are really interesting in participating, that the deadline is Feb. 7.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"bono" wrote:
    ^I tried that...NOTHING!
    hahaha... i heard that gullible actually isn't listed in the dictionary, check for yourself

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12