Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: compassion or stupidity?

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Wonder who is gonna adjust the life preserver when the bear grows?
    That's a government job! Important to national security. Guess your the guy! ;D
    Naw, can't be me,
    a guy has got to be under qualified to get most Govt Jobs.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Naw, can't be me,

;D
    I would be more worried about the tiger, the bear can be tranquillized, but the tiger has a bulletproff vest!
    Those things ARE magnifcent in the wild, but I can tell you from personal experience (one ran through our ambush site in Vietnam) those things appear about 5 times as big when there are'nt any bars between you and them.

"Bkfldviking" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Naw, can't be me,
    ;D
    I would be more worried about the tiger, the bear can be tranquillized, but the tiger has a bulletproff vest!
    Those things ARE magnifcent in the wild, but I can tell you from personal experience (one ran through our ambush site in Vietnam) those things appear about 5 times as big when there are'nt any bars between you and them.
    Damn, I think I would have to go change my linens after that happened.

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Bkfldviking" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Naw, can't be me,

;D
    Oh man... that would be one of the scariest things a human could experience I think.

It's like that Tiger that escaped at the San Fran Zoo. I would have just froze and started dropping bricks.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Bkfldviking" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Naw, can't be me,

;D
    gol 'darnit, I think I would have to go change my linens after that happened.

Didn't have time to think about it, it happened so fast.
    Like anything the real time line and the time line in your head were totally different.
    I doubt the whole thing took less than 15 seconds, but to listen to the war stories afterward that tiger ran around in our perimeter for 15 - 20 minutes.
    The reality is the poor tiger was probably just as suprised as we were, he jumped our line, suddenly realized there were people there, cut a sharp left turn and dissappeared into the jungle.
    By the time we got back to the post that tiger had grown to the size of a saber tooth with the longest teeth and biggest claws you had ever seen.
    The next day we went back out with our Montagard guide, he saw the paw prints, laughed and said it was just a small one.
    Maybe, but when your scared that tiger was more than I ever want to face outside a zoo from now on. ;D

"Bkfldviking" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Bkfldviking" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=48801.msg858802#msg858802 date=1225226277]
    Naw, can't be me,
    ;D
    gol 'darnit, I think I would have to go change my linens after that happened.

Didn't have time to think about it, it happened so fast.
    Like anything the real time line and the time line in your head were totally different.
    I doubt the whole thing took less than 15 seconds, but to listen to the war stories afterward that tiger ran around in our perimeter for 15 - 20 minutes.
    The reality is the poor tiger was probably just as suprised as we were, he jumped our line, suddenly realized there were people there, cut a sharp left turn and dissappeared into the jungle.
    By the time we got back to the post that tiger had grown to the size of a saber tooth with the longest teeth and biggest claws you had ever seen.
    The next day we went back out with our Montagard guide, he saw the paw prints, laughed and said it was just a small one.
    Maybe, but when your scared that tiger was more than I ever want to face outside a zoo from now on. ;D
    [/quote]
    LOL, one of the funniest stories I ever heard and I've heard a bunch.
    Thanks, you just brightened this yutz's
    long boring day.
    ;D

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    global warming isnt real
    Neither is Al Gore
    ??? Are you sure? I thought Al Gore invented global warming.
    No Al Gore invented the internet so he could tell you about global warming and sell carbon credits.
    ;D
    I wonder if we will have a carbon credit crunch?
    We may have to dump 700 billion tons more carbon into the air in order to free up the market.
    8)

WWBGD

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

I'm looking forward to the global convention in Copenhagen '09.

I hope the world can strike a deal on this

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12