Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Columbine

Del Rio Guest

Columbine

Did anyone know that the video has been leaked? Is this old news or is this a new development because I just got it in an e-mail and it is seriously the most incredibly disgusting and messed up thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

Whoever started circulating this should be run over.

6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Columbine

"Del" wrote:
    Did anyone know that the video has been leaked? Is this old news or is this a new development because I just got it in an e-mail and it is seriously the most incredibly disgusting and messed up thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

I have seen portions on TV.
    Is it like the whole thing?

"VICTORY IS MINE!"

Prophet Guest

I've only seen portions on TV way back when.

Del Rio Guest

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

I have seen portions on TV.
    Is it like the whole thing?
    It's 6 minutes long. While they are in the library. Shows everything up to them killing themselves. I'm thinking someone got a pay check for leaking it.

Prophet Guest

Definitely haven't seen that
    Damn.

Del Rio Guest

"Prophet" wrote:
    gol 'darnit.
    I can honestly say it made me sick to my stomach and that is saying alot. I looked on Snopes, nothing. Read the full report that is on Wikipedia and it details every move they made and it fits the footage perfectly even up to the time on the security cameras when they killed themselves.

Someone's cell was dialed into the 911 operator so there is sound too.

I can't believe someone would leak this. As far as I knew it was locked up solid and for good reason.

6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach

"Del" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    gol 'darnit.
    I can honestly say it made me sick to my stomach and that is saying alot. I looked on Snopes, nothing. Read the full report that is on Wikipedia and it details every move they made and it fits the footage perfectly even up to the time on the security cameras when they killed themselves.

Someone's cell was dialed into the 911 operator so there is sound too.

I can't believe someone would leak this. As far as I knew it was locked up solid and for good reason.
    I don't want to see it.
    I watched the beheading of that young American in Iraq.

Wish to this day I never had.
    Brutal stuff.

"VICTORY IS MINE!"

Nightgaunt is offline Starter

Its not real, i think i know what video your talking about. The video i think you thought was real was taken from a movie called "Zero Day" The onle REAL footage of Coumbine mostly everyone has seen and the only disturbing thing i remember in the real video was when one of the boys got on his knee in a shooting stance and shot someone who was off camera or couldnt see as the real footage was of really bad quality the rest of it was showing them burning the library up etc. The one you seen you can actually hear them talking etc and making jokes am i right? If so thats from a movie...

Del Rio Guest

"Nightgaunt" wrote:
    Its not real, i think i know what video your talking about. The video i think you thought was real was taken from a movie called "Zero Day" The onle REAL footage of Coumbine mostly everyone has seen and the only disturbing thing i remember in the real video was when one of the boys got on his knee in a shooting stance and shot someone who was off camera or couldnt see as the real footage was of really bad quality the rest of it was showing them burning the library up etc. The one you seen you can actually hear them talking etc and making jokes am i right? If so thats from a movie...
    The one I have has limited audio at random points that can be heard from a call to 911. The rest is silent. Hopefully it is from the movie. I am not so sure.

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

"Del" wrote:

You think Columbine was incredibly disgusting and messed up?

You should have heard what Eminem said about it on The Marshall Mathers LP.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast