Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: College Majors

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: College Majors

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I graduated from Wooster University Ohio, Visual Communications. Now I am attending University of Utah working on a Masters degree.

In fact I'm heading there in about 10 minutes for my first class, and I'm already pissed at the teacher because she made us buy a 175.00 tome of usleless knowledge.
    I've heard of Wooster. That supposed to be a real nice college.

I'm wanting to go to the University of Kentucky and major in Biology and minor in Chemistry.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

MinnDasota is offline Waterboy

Hey, finally, my first post on this site though I have been around a while. Thanks for keeping me updated out here! Anyways, I graduated from the University of Minnesota with a degree in Kinesiology. In the next couple weeks, I am starting graduate school in physical therapy at Columbia University. Too many fairweather Giants/Jets Fans out here! I keep telling them we are THE true die hard fans and they need to convert. New Yorkers are just too stubborn tho, jk. I can't wait for the football season to start so I can stop hearing about the Yankees!! Lets get it started already!!!!
    Anyone else have this problem? My mood for the upcoming week depends on if the Vikes won or lost on Sunday....it s an on-going cycle....

English Vike is offline Starter

im starting at the University of East Anglia here in England, about 5 hours away from home, i'm doing a 4 year course in Law with European legal studies, which is just the same as doing a standard law degree except i have an extra year in sweden! should be pretty cool.

one difference here is that in England you will always only do one subject pretty much, not like doing majors and minors and different classes in different things, you pick your subject, and you do just that, every day, so from here on it its 100% law for me, i'll never have another class in anything else ever again*

really looking forward to it, first day of term is september 26th.

*as long as i dont drop out and start again doing something else.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

considering im 13 i am most definitely not in college

Go vikes!!

C-PepNSalt is offline Pro-Bowler

Come December I graduate from the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire with a degree in Management Information Systems, i'm hoping to get accepted at PricewaterCoopers in the cities for a full time analyst position with them!
    "Johnson, we will keep on beating them until morale improves."

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I graduated from Wooster University Ohio, Visual Communications. Now I am attending University of Utah working on a Masters degree.

In fact I'm heading there in about 10 minutes for my first class, and I'm already pissed at the teacher because she made us buy a 175.00 tome of usleless knowledge.
    Didn't anyone tell you Del Rio? Textbooks are for suckers

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

I bought 3. All were $150.

But, Electrical Engineering it helps to read the stuff. A lot of theory and math. Ugh!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

I graduated from Bethel University with a Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education I am licensed to teach preschool through sixth grade.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Del Rio Guest

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

Believe me, I have winged it many a time without the textbooks, these classes they are needed too much. I used to just find a cute girl sitting by herself and ask if I could photocopy her notes or I'd have a buddy in the class that would fork out and I would borrow the book, or wing it completely.

Now that I am married have a son and one on the way, I don't have time to scrounge so I bought the books. Some teachers know how much they are and try to go with cheaper books, paperback, older version, no CD ROM but this crazy bitch went all out.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

I'm not currently attending, but I've completed one year towards a Business Management Degree.

...reading all your post I realized that....I need to go back!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast