Jhinn23 is offline Waterboy

College football

$~Justin Hinnenkamp~$

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

College football

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

College football

I was going to put this another post, but it would be rambling, so I'm starting a new one. In the earlier post, I stated that the NFL is the greatest league in all sports. To make college football better I have some ideas......

1. GET A PLAYOFF SYSTEM!!!! I know this may never happen because the colleges in all of those bowls get big money, but sheeez!!

2. Make overtime sudden death. A lot of you will disagree with me on this one, but SDO would make it better. I can't believe some people want to get rid of it in the NFL. It adds excitement and drama to an already great game. Some of you will complain that its not fair to the team who loses the coin toss. That's nonsense. The NFL is a PRO league and if the team who loses the flip gets stuck playing defense and can't stop the opponent, then too bad!! It would be great for college players to do this to help those going on the NFL to get a taste on being an NFL player.

3. Instant replay. This would be great. I love it in the NFL. The only thing that both the NFL and college should improve it is to let the coaches have three chances to use it in each half at ANY TIME and at ANY CALL during the game.

4. For the NFL and college, allow "fun" in the end zone after scoring a TD. A little dancing or funky moves in the end zone is great to see and it adds even more fun to the game. Now I'm not advocating taunting. I think the NFL screwed up when they disallowed this. The crowds loved it back in the day when Ickey Woods did his "Ickey Shuffle". Or when the now defunct Houston Oilers WR Ernest Givins did his "electric shake". What's wrong with a brief party in the end zone after a big play? NOTHING!!

These are just a few ideas on improving college (and the NFL). For those of you who agree with me, tell us how you feel. For those who don't, keep it to yourself..just kidding..LOL!![Edited by CVGVIKE on 07/08/03 03:17 PM][Edited by CVGVIKE on 07/08/03 03:19 PM][Edited by CVGVIKE on 07/08/03 03:20 PM]