MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

For College B-Ball Fans

Anyone catch that Jayhawk win over OU today? Down 16 with under ten to go. Great game in the Mecca of college basketball. Watch out for these kids come tourny time. As much raw talent on that team as anyone in the country, just extremely young. Bill Self is putting together something special and this team is going to put a lot of fear into higher seeds in the tourny.

Rock Chalk

[color=red]

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: For College B-Ball Fans

Saw parts of that.. Man what a comeback

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I didn't get to see that one, but the Penn State upset of Illinois was big last night! I got an IM from my one friend that goes to PSU that said (and I quote verbatim):

Him: "aget drunk"
    Me: "Why?"
    Him: "We beat Illonoinos"

He obviously started drinking before he IMed me! :lol:

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

I didn't see Illanoy blow it at home. I couldn't believe that when I read it but I can't say I feel for them. Other than Dee Brown the rest of that program and their fan base can stick it. I am truly enjoying the Chicago to Lawrence pipeline of five-star recruits Bill Self has created. Those are some bitter fans and they will get a huge dose of reality when their squeeky little coach doesn't get to play with Self's recruits next year. Itrey, I am a huge Duke hater but that was a great win over the weekend for you guys. I bet that was very fun to watch. My buddy's are saying that the refs gave you that game but I can't make that complaint because without the refs swallowing their whistles today, KU doesn't come back. Thats just the bs bonus of being a powershouse, in close games, the calls generally go your way.

[color=red]