Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Cogitans' campaing thread

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Who's the chick with the calf?
    I think that's the candidate. Can you blaming him now for working her campaign?
    You would be right, that is the candidate I worked for.
    Well, silly me, I left the whole "she is hot" part out of my post going for the "we missed you crap".

    Ok, Old Marrdro.......She is hot, did you do her, if not are you gonna do her, if not why
    ;D
    I notice the calf got to kiss her hand. That's probably more than Cog got!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  2. #12
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Cogitans' campaing thread

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Who's the chick with the calf?
    I think that's the candidate. Can you blaming him now for working her campaign?
    You would be right, that is the candidate I worked for.
    Well, silly me, I left the whole "she is hot" part out of my post going for the "we missed you crap".

    Ok, Old Marrdro.......She is hot, did you do her, if not are you gonna do her, if not why
    ;D
    And I thank you and everyone else that might have missed me.

    I have not done her, as you so elegantly puts it. Why did I just know someone would go there. She is very sweet, and who knows. However that part I don't really want to discus any more in the open forum.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  3. #13
    x-ray jeff's Avatar
    x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    812

    Re: Cogitans' campaing thread

    Nice work cogitans! Here is hoping you get the job you want soon. Maybe a place awaits you in the government- if that is what you want. And welcome back to the boards.

  4. #14
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Cogitans' campaing thread

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Who's the chick with the calf?
    I think that's the candidate. Can you blaming him now for working her campaign?
    You would be right, that is the candidate I worked for.
    Well, silly me, I left the whole "she is hot" part out of my post going for the "we missed you crap".

    Ok, Old Marrdro.......She is hot, did you do her, if not are you gonna do her, if not why
    ;D
    And I thank you and everyone else that might have missed me.

    I have not done her, as you so elegantly puts it. Why did I just know someone would go there. She is very sweet, and who knows. However that part I don't really want to discus any more in the open forum.
    COJO of all people started it.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #15
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Cogitans' campaing thread

    "x-ray" wrote:
    Nice work cogitans! Here is hoping you get the job you want soon. Maybe a place awaits you in the government- if that is what you want. And welcome back to the boards.
    Thank you Jeff.

    I'm back to square one writing application, but I have made the change that I have now decided to move cities, and go to our nations capitol.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  6. #16
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cogitans' campaing thread

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=39879.msg677050#msg677050 date=1195591109]
    Who's the chick with the calf?
    I think that's the candidate. Can you blaming him now for working her campaign?
    You would be right, that is the candidate I worked for.
    Well, silly me, I left the whole "she is hot" part out of my post going for the "we missed you crap".

    Ok, Old Marrdro.......She is hot, did you do her, if not are you gonna do her, if not why
    ;D
    And I thank you and everyone else that might have missed me.

    I have not done her, as you so elegantly puts it. Why did I just know someone would go there. She is very sweet, and who knows. However that part I don't really want to discus any more in the open forum.
    COJO of all people started it.
    ;D
    [/quote]

    Stop trying to pass the blame you dirty old man. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  7. #17
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Cogitans' campaing thread

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "x-ray" wrote:
    Nice work cogitans! Here is hoping you get the job you want soon. Maybe a place awaits you in the government- if that is what you want. And welcome back to the boards.
    Thank you Jeff.

    I'm back to square one writing application, but I have made the change that I have now decided to move cities, and go to our nations capitol.
    You need to get a job so you can come tailgate with us,

  8. #18
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Cogitans' campaing thread

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "x-ray" wrote:
    Nice work cogitans! Here is hoping you get the job you want soon. Maybe a place awaits you in the government- if that is what you want. And welcome back to the boards.
    Thank you Jeff.

    I'm back to square one writing application, but I have made the change that I have now decided to move cities, and go to our nations capitol.
    You need to get a job so you can come tailgate with us,
    That is actually my main reason for even getting a job.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  9. #19
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Cogitans' campaing thread




    Cogs,





    That was really a nice read, and Congrats on the outcome, all your hard work and efforts paid off in the end...





    She looks like a very nice girl and I'm sure she has a good head on her shoulders.







    I learned alot about you and Denmark in your post, thanks.








    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  10. #20
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Cogitans' campaing thread

    "NordicNed" wrote:



    Cogs,





    That was really a nice read, and Congrats on the outcome, all your hard work and efforts paid off in the end...





    She looks like a very nice girl and I'm sure she has a good head on her shoulders.







    I learned alot about you and Denmark in your post, thanks.






    Thanks Ned

    And you're welcome

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. " PP.O's Who are they really? " 20 Questions with cogitans ...
    By BadlandsVikings in forum PP.O's Who Are They Really?
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 09:24 AM
  2. Happy Birthday cogitans!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 04:16 PM
  3. Happy Birthday, Cogitans!
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 04:18 PM
  4. Congratz cogitans on 4,000!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 10:29 PM
  5. Congratz cogitans on 2,000!!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 12:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •