Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: CmacD, take down your sig

    If u want state of the art work I would ask Josdin

    I think he could come up with something rad.. Which would look funny as hell

  2. #12
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: CmacD, take down your sig

    "C" wrote:
    Haha, well... I guess one of the most feeble playoff appearances in Vikings history still counts as a playoff appearance, eh?

    Consider it taken down... but just because all of you are satisfied with mediocrity and poor game management, doesn't mean I am.
    Right, because we've never been owned in the playoffs before.
    This has to be the worse Viking playoff appearance / loss in their history.

  3. #13
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: CmacD, take down your sig

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Haha, well... I guess one of the most feeble playoff appearances in Vikings history still counts as a playoff appearance, eh?

    Consider it taken down... but just because all of you are satisfied with mediocrity and poor game management, doesn't mean I am.
    Right, because we've never been owned in the playoffs before.
    This has to be the worse Viking playoff appearance / loss in their history.
    Give Tarvarias credit
    El underdog.

  4. #14
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: CmacD, take down your sig

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Haha, well... I guess one of the most feeble playoff appearances in Vikings history still counts as a playoff appearance, eh?

    Consider it taken down... but just because all of you are satisfied with mediocrity and poor game management, doesn't mean I am.
    Right, because we've never been owned in the playoffs before.
    This has to be the worse Viking playoff appearance / loss in their history.
    I was thinking the same thing.
    41-0 rings a bell.
    At least I felt like we were in this game.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #15
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,233

    Re: CmacD, take down your sig

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Haha, well... I guess one of the most feeble playoff appearances in Vikings history still counts as a playoff appearance, eh?

    Consider it taken down... but just because all of you are satisfied with mediocrity and poor game management, doesn't mean I am.
    Right, because we've never been owned in the playoffs before.
    This has to be the worse Viking playoff appearance / loss in their history.
    I was thinking the same thing.
    41-0 rings a bell.
    At least I felt like we were in this game.
    Yeah ... but that year we at least won a game at home first, so by default a better playoff performance (I would say being one of the final four always trumps a Wild Card exit).
    As far as ones on par with this one though ... the 1992 home loss to the Redskins sucked, the 1994 home loss to the Bears (who we had beaten the four previous times we played them) and the 1996 road loss to the Cowboys all rank right up there.
    In the first two we were favored and got destroyed by the Skins and Bears ... in the Cowboys game we were underdogs, but still ... to get that embarrassed was ridiculous. All three of those Denny Green era losses are worse playoff appearances than this one.

  6. #16
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,408

    Re: CmacD, take down your sig

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Haha, well... I guess one of the most feeble playoff appearances in Vikings history still counts as a playoff appearance, eh?

    Consider it taken down... but just because all of you are satisfied with mediocrity and poor game management, doesn't mean I am.
    Right, because we've never been owned in the playoffs before.
    This has to be the worse Viking playoff appearance / loss in their history.
    I was thinking the same thing.
    41-0 rings a bell.
    At least I felt like we were in this game.
    Yeah... that's a painful memory for sure.

    But that was the NFC Championship...

    This was the Wild Card game against a team that tied the Cincinnati Bengals.


    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #17
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: CmacD, take down your sig

    You said you wanted tacky eh... but the quote fits.
    ;D


  8. #18
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,408

    Re: CmacD, take down your sig

    Haha... that's a good one.

    Josdin00 is making one too, should be a classic.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  9. #19
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: CmacD, take down your sig

    "C" wrote:
    Haha... that's a good one.

    Josdin00 is making one too, should be a classic.
    Sigs made to order, that's me.

  10. #20
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,408

    Re: CmacD, take down your sig

    "josdin00" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Haha... that's a good one.

    Josdin00 is making one too, should be a classic.
    Sigs made to order, that's me.
    I love the new one (and I plan on keeping it), but I'd love to see one made with this picture. "Should I run? Should I pass? Maybe I'll challenge... Oh look, a butterfly"

    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •