Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Cleavage banned.

Texas School District Bans Cleavage
    Aug 4, 2006 6:10 am US/Central

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Cleavage banned.

I think thats a good rule to have. I see teenagers these days and tell my self that I'll never allow my daughter to where that kinda stuff. Even younger girls are wearing short little skirts. There is absolutely no reason for some little 12 year old to be wearing a skirt that barely covers her butt and showing off her boobs that she already has. Kids develope so fast these days it seems.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I think it's a good idea. I wouldn't have thought that a year ago, but since I had my daughter I wouldn't want her looking like a whore.

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Well damnit.. I click on that link and check the video to see some hotties in "offensive" clothing and there's nothing!

[size=26px]NOTHING!![/SIZE]

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I think thats a good rule to have. I see teenagers these days and tell my self that I'll never allow my daughter to where that kinda stuff. Even younger girls are wearing short little skirts. There is absolutely no reason for some little 12 year old to be wearing a skirt that barely covers her butt and showing off her boobs that she already has. Kids develope so fast these days it seems.
    I definitely agree - especially with the increasing number of pedophiles (and, more relevantly, ephebophiles - as boobs denote that the 12-year-old in question is an adolescent). Not wearing those clothes may not prevent a sexual assault, but wearing them certainly attracts their attention.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

funny, how the school board lady was showing her neckline, what a "HIPPO"crite.
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Sucks for the boys in the school. How will they manage time between classes now!?

I think it is a good thing though. It's been getting out of hand the last several years. It only seems to get worse. It seems just wrong for younger girls to dress "sexy". It just screams "CHECK ME OUT!". It's just not right for an older man to check out a 14 year old. Please don't flaunt your adolescent chest in my direction. Now your mom on the other hand...

vikingTurf Guest

"Benet" wrote:
    Well damnit.. I click on that link and check the video to see some hotties in "offensive" clothing and there's nothing!

[size=26px]NOTHING!![/SIZE]
    haha i hear ya, good thing i read your post before making an attempt to watch the video. :grin:

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

“It's gotten bad enough that, unfortunately, our young males are looking at more than their English book, their speech book, their science book,” says school board president Sherri Wade. “And it's kind of nice to have something left to the imagination.”
    It doesn't bother me at all that a 13 year old boy sees cleavage from a 13 year old girl, what bothers me is the last part of the quote from the School Board President!

What exactly do YOU want "left to the imagination" from a teenage girl?

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Yay! Limits on the youngins..............long past due.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast