Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Classy Patriots Vow to Put Plastic Down Before Pissing on the Colts Logo

lClassy Patriots Vow to Put Plastic Down Before Pissing on the Colts Logo
    sportspickle.com

Stung by charges from the San Diego Chargers that they handled their
    upset victory over San Diego on Sunday with little class, the New England Patriots say that they will be much more respectful this week if they are fortunate enough to beat the Colts in Indianapolis.

“I apologize to the Chargers for how my players behaved,” said Patriots head coach Bill Belichick. “And LaDainian Tomlinson is right – I should be held responsible when my players misbehave on the field. So I promise that if we win in Indianapolis this weekend, we will respect the Colts and their logo.”

Belichick did stress, however, that he would grant his team latitude to celebrate a victory over their hated rival in a way they would enjoy.

“In the postgame locker room following the Chargers victory, right after a lot of our guys were dancing on their logo, my players were all excited and asked me if they could piss all over the Colts logo if we win this week,” said Belichick. “I told them that I had the exact same idea and gave them my blessing to do it. Well, to be honest, my idea was not to piss all over the Colts logo but for all of us to drop our pants and sh-t on it, but I’ll defer to my players on this one. But, anyway, I gave the team my blessing to urinate on the Colts logo so I can’t go back on my word. The question now is how can we piss on their logo as respectfully as possible.”

The answer? Putting down clear plastic first, says Belichick.

“If and when we beat the Colts this Sunday, we will wait a few seconds for their grounds crew to cover up their logo with a tarp before we commence disrespecting it,” said Belichick. “And I encourage them to have a large tarp that can fit all of our players, because if there’s not enough room to fit all of us we’ll have to urinate on their end zone logos or maybe even their players. Anyway, this is our plan, so I don’t want to hear anyone saying after this week that this team does not have any class. In fact, if I hear anyone say that we have no class, I’ll piss on them myself.”

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Classy Patriots Vow to Put Plastic Down Before Pissing on the Colts Logo

Even though this is a fake article, Belichick is still a jerk!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

gr8vike is offline Asst. Coach

I dislike Belichick also. You dont dance on peoples logo. It was kind of weird reading the fake article about LT's Good Guy routine, and then to see him lose it after the game. He had every right to be upset.

Thanks PPE for the Sig

Fighting on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still mentally challenged!

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

"gr8vike" wrote:
    I dislike Belichick also. You dont dance on peoples logo. It was kind of weird reading the fake article about LT's Good Guy routine, and then to see him lose it after the game. He had every right to be upset.
    Indeed he did...
    ... About the game.

C'mon, we all know L.T. was upset about losing a game he and everyone else expected to win. It was more like insult to injury. I guarantee that if the Patriots wouldn't have done that, L.T. would still be pissed; wether he made it public or not.
    Don't want your opponent to celebrate a win on your turf? Don't give them the win to celebrate.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

If it was the Vikings stomping on a logo...everyone would be outraged...REMEMBER MOSS' FAKE MOON?
    :

But...according to Peter King, the guys on PTI and Around the Horn, and other media peoples this was no big deal....

I just hate the double standard...I could care less about either of the issues but I would like to once again illustrate media bias...for those of you who think I have a complex, I have proof! But whatever, the Patriots are the media's "golden boys" and the Vikings are just some team out in the middle of nowhere to these New York Media jerks...

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach

ok has anyone SEEN the patriots actually STOMPING or DANCING on the logo?

as for the "double standard".....there isn't one. THE PATRIOTS HAVEN'T EVEN DONE ANYTHING BAD. it not a big deal b/c what did they do? a couple of them mocked merriman's dance. one (ellis hobbs) supposedly made the choke sign. get over it!

How do ya like them apples?!

tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach

"audioghost" wrote:
    If it was the Vikings stomping on a logo...everyone would be outraged...REMEMBER MOSS' FAKE MOON?
    :

But...according to Peter King, the guys on PTI and Around the Horn, and other media peoples this was no big deal....

I just hate the double standard...I could care less about either of the issues but I would like to once again illustrate media bias...for those of you who think I have a complex, I have proof! But whatever, the Patriots are the media's "golden boys" and the Vikings are just some team out in the middle of nowhere to these New York Media jerks...
    i dont get it.....are you mad the vikings haven't been talked about this week by the national media? what "proof" are you referring to?

How do ya like them apples?!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"tjohnson" wrote:
    ok has anyone SEEN the patriots actually STOMPING or DANCING on the logo?

as for the "double standard".....there isn't one. THE PATRIOTS HAVEN'T EVEN DONE ANYTHING BAD. it not a big deal b/c what did they do? a couple of them mocked merriman's dance. one (ellis hobbs) supposedly made the choke sign. get over it!
    They didn't deny doing it either...proof that it happened.
    Nevertheless, you are correct in that the Putzies didn't do anything necessarily BAD (i.e., harmful to anyone).
    BUT it was classless when T-HO did it on the Dallass star...and it was classless in San Diego.
    LT's reaction at the game was classless as well, but I understand his frustration at having salt poured on the wound of losing (though I don't condone it either).
    BUT it does appear that the Putzies initiated the round of classlessness, so I consider their acts a little bit more egregious than LT's...not much more, but more nonetheless.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

patistheman is offline Starter

Why is nothing the Patriots do bad.
    What if Bob Knight would have shoved a reporter to the side while trying to shake the oposing coach's hand.
    There would have been an uproar.
    There is no reason it should be right for Belichick to do that.
    However the reporters should not have been where they were in the first place, but that doesnt make it right for him to throw him aside like he did.
    If it was another coach there would have been a big deal made of it.

Now, what all the anylists are saying about Sunday is that there is nothing wrong with what the Patriots did because if Merriman can do his dance then they should have nothing wrong with them mocking him.
    Well it seems to me that there is a little tradition in Green Bay where the fans moon the players, and Randy Moss PRETENDED to moon the fans, and there was a huge contoversy over it.
    So this is the same type of case, if the fans do it, there is no problem with Randy Moss doing it, but there was.
    There is no reason it should be alright for the Patriots to go to mid field and actually mock anothere player, but its wrong for TO to go to the star in Dallas and just stand there mocking nobody.

Im sick of the Patriots doing no wrong ever, no matter what, and no I dont hate them because of their success, I hate them because of who they are and the praise that they get and the crap they get away with.
    I liked the 49ers when they were good and I liked the Cowboys when they were good.
    People don't hate teams just because they are having success, at least I don't anyway.

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

oh this is a mere double standard the Minnesota sports teams never really get any sort of respect from the east coast media. its no surprise Well I would go to that game in Indy and see if
    Belichick has the intestinal fortitude to piss on someone cuz as sson as he would reach for his zipper I would kick him in the nadicles. as a Viking fan I am not surprised by the media sweeping this under the rug. Man this almost makes me want our team to be pulling stunts off
    the field again.
    MMLV
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast