Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
  1. #21
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Clarett is psychotic.

    Well just because he didn't work out for the Broncos, doesn't mean he wouldn't work out for the Vikes. It was probably the coaches fault anyways that he didn't make the team in Denver.

    B. Childress is a coaching God...he can turn any player around into a productive allstar player/model citizen. Brad Childress is like Chuck Norris - He can do anything and some argue he even has super powers.

    It's time for the Vikes to sign this guy. Get it done!

  2. #22
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: Clarett is psychotic.

    my hypothisis is if none of this happened and clarret had stayed in school we would all be asking reggie who?
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  3. #23
    Slade is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,843

    Re: Clarett is psychotic.

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Well just because he didn't work out for the Broncos, doesn't mean he wouldn't work out for the Vikes. It was probably the coaches fault anyways that he didn't make the team in Denver.

    B. Childress is a coaching God...he can turn any player around into a productive allstar player/model citizen. Brad Childress is like Chuck Norris - He can do anything and some argue he even has super powers.

    It's time for the Vikes to sign this guy. Get it done!
    - I don't think even Parcells could make this clown a winner

  4. #24
    Benet's Avatar
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,976

    Re: Clarett is psychotic.

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    my hypothisis is if none of this happened and clarret had stayed in school we would all be asking reggie who?
    I've gotta agree to an extent. If he had just stayed in school, studied and worked out on his own during his suspension and come back in 2004, he'd have torn it up.

    That being said, while he would have recovered his football career, I don't know how long he would have been able to keep his demons in check.

  5. #25
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: Clarett is psychotic.

    Maurice is a horrible human

    [color=red]

  6. #26
    Redmption's Avatar
    Redmption is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    307

    Re: Clarett is psychotic.

    Dude has been playing GTA a little too much

  7. #27
    MplsViking's Avatar
    MplsViking is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    246

    Re: Clarett is psychotic.

    Or what if the NFL let him enter the draft after is freshman year, instead of telling him he had to school 2 more years. who know what might have happened?

  8. #28
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: Clarett is psychotic.

    If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. Poor Maurice. He never made it big because everyone had it out for him. In the end, you are who you are. Circumstances should not justify behavior like this. If he had made it big, he'd still be a shmuck

    [color=red]

  9. #29
    Slade is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,843

    Re: Clarett is psychotic.

    "MensaTice" wrote:
    If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. Poor Maurice. He never made it big because everyone had it out for him. In the end, you are who you are. Circumstances should not justify behavior like this. If he had made it big, he'd still be a shmuck
    :laughing3: :sign5:

  10. #30
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Clarett is psychotic.

    He's one of those people where sports is all they know. When that falls through they go off the deep end.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Psychotic, Pathetic, or Devoted? You make the call
    By MindFreak in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 12:19 PM
  2. Clarett to the Klink: 3.5 yrs.
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 01:28 PM
  3. Clarett - SOD Part III
    By cajunvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 04:48 AM
  4. No Clarett!
    By LAVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 01:27 PM
  5. Clarett
    By Bulldog67 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-22-2004, 02:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •