Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: Chocolates Molded From Human Corpses

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:
    I happen to be from the great Buckeye State.

There are far worse states in this union than Ohio.

Pennsylvania and West Virginia to name two.
    That's rich.

I've lived in 7 states and went to High School in PA... and lived in Ohio for 5.5 years... and nothing is as depressing, delapidated and downright awful about any other state than Ohio.

To be more specific, Youngstown, Akron, Toledo, Dayton and Cincinnati are the worst cities I've ever been to... in the entire world. They're all located in the same pathetic state.

I've been to West Virgina.. at least they have mountains and scenery... and their people don't do stuff like this: Man Faces Charges for Having Sex With Picnic Table

where's the guy from that had sex with a bike?
    I was going to say that sounds very European... and I guess it is...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1567410/Man-who-had-sex-with-bike-in-court.html

Robert Stewart was discovered in his room by two cleaners at the Aberley House Hostel in Ayr, south west Scotland, in October last year.
    There's also the story from Ohio about the two men dumping a bucket of feces and urine on a woman... but I can't seem to find it.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Prophet" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:

That's rich.

I've lived in 7 states and went to High School in PA... and lived in Ohio for 5.5 years... and nothing is as depressing, delapidated and downright awful about any other state than Ohio.

To be more specific, Youngstown, Akron, Toledo, Dayton and Cincinnati are the worst cities I've ever been to... in the entire world. They're all located in the same pathetic state.

I've been to West Virgina.. at least they have mountains and scenery... and their people don't do stuff like this: Man Faces Charges for Having Sex With Picnic Table

Wis., wasn't that singersp?
    No, it was Marstc.

The bike in question was previously ridden by Favre during training camp when he was a Packer. Thus the reason Mars had sex with it.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"C" wrote:
    Of course... dude is from Ohio...

[size=12pt]Chocolates made from human corpse molds[/size]

http://vice.typepad.com/vice_magazine/2009/07/montreal-.html

Stephen J. Shanabrook is an artist originally from Ohio who was traipsing around the globe for years before he decided to set up shop in New York. He makes chocolates using molds he's made from the corpses of human bodies he somehow got his hands on in a Russian morgue, and we were so excited/grossed out about it that we called him up for a chat.
    Isn't Jeffery Dahmer originally from Ohio? I do believe he also use to work at a chocolate factory. I just found it to be an odd coincidence.

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

Stephen J. Shanabrook is an artist originally from Ohio who was traipsing around the globe for years before he decided to set up shop in New York. He makes chocolates using molds he's made from the corpses of human bodies he somehow got his hands on in a Russian morgue, and we were so excited/grossed out about it that we called him up for a chat.
    Isn't Jeffery Dahmer originally from Ohio? I do believe he also use to work at a chocolate factory. I just found it to be an odd coincidence.
    Dahmer was born in Wisconsin and moved to Ohio at the age of 8... he had it pretty bad.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"C" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

Dahmer was born in Wisconsin and moved to Ohio at the age of 8... he had it pretty bad.
    Yes but he didn't get weird TILL he moved to Ohio.

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:

That's rich.

Wis., wasn't that singersp?
    No, it was Marstc.

The bike in question was previously ridden by Favre during training camp when he was a Packer. Thus the reason Mars had sex with it.
    Nah I have a sexy woman at home. No need for a bike even if it was ridden by Favre.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12