Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Childress Called

"singersp" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    That's strange, I don't ever remember getting a message, and I usually wait until the last minute to send my money. You serious, it was Childress? lol !! I sent my first payment two weeks ago, $1481..., painful.
    :shock: That's just your 1st payment? $1481? that would mean your seats cost $4,443 this year.

How many seats do you have & where do you sit?
    Bet I can guess. 4 tickets in the lower level sections 107-111 or 131-135, right? At $1110 a pop, those seats can be pretty spendy. How long have you had those tickets inorder to get down so low?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    That's strange, I don't ever remember getting a message, and I usually wait until the last minute to send my money. You serious, it was Childress? lol !! I sent my first payment two weeks ago, $1481..., painful.
    :shock: That's just your 1st payment? $1481? that would mean your seats cost $4,443 this year.

How many seats do you have & where do you sit?
    Bet I can guess. 4 tickets in the lower level sections 107-111 or 131-135, right? At $1110 a pop, those seats can be pretty spendy. How long have you had those tickets inorder to get down so low?
    That's about what I was figuring (4) @ $110/game. Skol must be a long time ticket holder.

I just turned in my "move" & "additional ticket" request. I'll have to see what becomes of it.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

The first 6 rows of the upper level at midfield on both sides of the field are $110 per seat per game. I have 4 seats on the home side of the field at the 45 yard line. I've requested to be moved to better seats nearly every year since I got my season tickets in 1987. I never moved as fast as the year I told them that I'd like the highest price available. The last couple of years I've requested to be moved to the three sections in the lower level immediately behind the Vikiing's bench. Eventually I'll get there. In the mean time I'll just complain about how much the tickets are.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Wow, I guess we know who to go to for a loan! Uh skol can I ask you a question??? lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"SKOL" wrote:
    The first 6 rows of the upper level at midfield on both sides of the field are $110 per seat per game. I have 4 seats on the home side of the field at the 45 yard line. I've requested to be moved to better seats nearly every year since I got my season tickets in 1987. I never moved as fast as the year I told them that I'd like the highest price available. The last couple of years I've requested to be moved to the three sections in the lower level immediately behind the Vikiing's bench. Eventually I'll get there. In the mean time I'll just complain about how much the tickets are.
    How many rows up from the carpet are you Skol?

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

It is the upper level, row 6, aisle seat, and the next three beside that. Who knows, maybe this is the year that I make the lower level midfield. I think I'd have a better chance of moving down if I didn't ask for only the home side, but I'm picky... and patient.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Childress didn't call me, but he sent me an e-mail. :lol:

Greetings from the Minnesota Vikings!

This is Brad Childress - Head Coach of your Minnesota Vikings. My staff and I are excited for the opportunity to lead the Vikings in front of you - the loudest fans in the NFL.

We are working extremely hard analyzing our current roster, interviewing draft candidates at the NFL combine and preparing for free agency which begins in a week. We will work endlessly to put a team on the field that will make you proud.

Your support is a key motivator in our quest for a Super Bowl title. If you have not already done so, please renew your season tickets as Thursday, March 2nd is the deadline. We need you now more than ever to continue Minnesota's excellent home field advantage.

If you have any questions, please call 612-33-VIKES. Thank you for your continued support going into my first season. We look forward to seeing you at the Metrodome this fall, where we will leave it all on the field for you every Sunday.

Sincerely,

Coach Brad Childress

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12