Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Child Psychologist Says Youngest Manning Sibling Acting Out to Get Attention

[size=12pt]Child Psychologist Says Youngest Manning Sibling Acting Out to Get Attention[/size]
    [size=1pt]Disclaimer: If you are retarded and do not check the source and believe this story, do not come whining to me.
    I have no pity for people that choose to be ignorant.[/size]

Little Eli Manning, the youngest of Archie and Olivia Manning’s three sons, continues to display poor behavior in public because he craves attention and a separate identity from that of his older brothers, says the child’s psychologist.

“We are at our wit’s end with Elisha,” says Archie. “Peyton and Cooper are such good boys, especially Peyton. But Eli … where to begin.”

On the heels of an embarrassing four interception performance in a loss to the Vikings on Sunday – with three of those picks being returned for touchdowns – that saw their son splashed all over the New York papers, Mr. and Mrs. Manning are desperate for any measure that will help their son – and uphold the family reputation.

“A mother’s love overlooks the worst sins,” says Mrs. Manning. “But four picks? At home? To the Vikings? And if that was all of it, that would be one thing. But there’s the constant inaccuracy, the total lack of improvement, the absence of leadership. Every time I watch Eli play it just breaks my heart to know that is my son out there doing all that.”

The parents hope little Eli will soon realize he has their complete love and attention and put an end to his cycle of misbehavior.

“Dr. McAndrews, the psychologist we’ve been taking Eli to, says Eli is merely trying to get out of the huge shadow cast by Peyton, a successful quarterback, and Cooper, who has been successful in the business world,” says Archie Manning. “She says youngest children often behave that way to prove they are different than their older siblings. Well, Eli, we get it. You’re different. You’re willing to throw to the wrong team over and over and over again. Okay. Now please stop.”

Mrs. Manning says she fears she and Archie are to blame.

“You just spend less time on the last child – it’s a simple fact,” she says. “You constantly dote on the first child, but by the time you get to the last one your attentions are spread thin and you almost let them raise themselves to a degree. That creates problems. For instance, Archie spent countless hours teaching Peyton and Cooper how to throw a football. But, clearly, he never spent any time teaching Eli how to throw a football. And now look what we have on our hands.”
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Child Psychologist Says Youngest Manning Sibling Acting Out to Get Attention

*edit* lol, didnt realise what site that was from.. almost thought it was serious for a minute.
    hellarious article
    ;D

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Child Psychologist Says Youngest Manning Sibling Acting Out to Get Attention

“We are at our wit’s end with Elisha,”

Eli's certainly not the Prophet!
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Purplemania is offline Asst. Coach

Funny stuff...but seriously for a moment, I don't think the article is that far off. Anyone else think Eli doesn't enjoy football as much as his family? And most definitely he knows he'll never be Peyton, or at least not as good. That's got to strike the mind/heart somehow someway.

poor eli.
    Because I'm a Vikings fan, they are that much sexier.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Very funny my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Articnv is offline Coach

I don't think eli really likes football
    as well.
    But it was something to do cause his
    older brother and his father did it.
    Or it could be
    a product of
    were he is a
    and the coaches
    training of him.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Purplemania" wrote:
    Funny stuff...but seriously for a moment, I don't think the article is that far off. Anyone else think Eli doesn't enjoy football as much as his family? And most definitely he knows he'll never be Peyton, or at least not as good. That's got to strike the mind/heart somehow someway.

poor eli.
    I heard that he was either going to be a football player or a ballerina. He chose football because his footwork was poor.
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

Well, Eli, we get it. You’re different. You’re willing to throw to the wrong team over and over and over again. Okay. Now please stop.”
    ;D

I heard someone on ESPN or NFL Network say, "Eli is closer to his brother Cooper than he is to Peyton."
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

The Giants would have beat us, if Eli had eaten more pickles.