Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Check out these CONES!

    According to Madden 2007, at least, we're better off having Brad than Daunte. Check out the size of their cones!

    Brad:


    Daunte:


    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    boognish's Avatar
    boognish is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    701

    Re: Check out these CONES!

    In the 2006 version, Daunte's looked like Johnson's does above...they must be taking the injury into account. I'm surprised they're giving Johnson so much love, but that's good for my Madden game! :grin:
    I am a dipshit!!!

  3. #3
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Check out these CONES!

    :lol:, We have to add one more to the list:

    Absolute truths:

    1. If it is on the Internet it is true.
    2. If it is in a movie it is true.
    3. If it is in a video game it is true.

  4. #4
    canadian_vikes_fan's Avatar
    canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,322

    Re: Check out these CONES!

    "Prophet" wrote:
    lol, We have to add one more to the list

    Absolute truths

    1. If it is on the Internet it is true.
    2. If it is in a movie it is true.
    3. If it is in a video game it is true.
    4. If Chuck Norris says so, it is true.

    Thanks PPE for the sig.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: Check out these CONES!

    It's not the size of the cone, it's how you use it.

  6. #6
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Check out these CONES!

    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    lol, We have to add one more to the list

    Absolute truths

    1. If it is on the Internet it is true.
    2. If it is in a movie it is true.
    3. If it is in a video game it is true.
    4. If Chuck Norris says so, it is true.
    God no. The "Chuck Norris" thing is played.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,460

    Re: Check out these CONES!

    According to Madden 2007, at least, we're better off having Brad than Daunte. Check out the size of their cones!
    Well that's always been the hit against Pep hasn't it. Small hands small cone.. :lol: The reason he got off from the love boat scandal is because no one could tell whether his cone was out or not. :lol:

    WWBGD

  8. #8
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Check out these CONES!

    "RK." wrote:
    According to Madden 2007, at least, we're better off having Brad than Daunte. Check out the size of their cones!
    Well that's always been the hit against Pep hasn't it. Small hands small cone.. :lol: The reason he got off from the love boat scandal is because no one could tell whether his cone was out or not. :lol:
    :lol: , the love boat even hurt his video gaming skills.

  9. #9
    oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    374

    Re: Check out these CONES!

    "RK." wrote:
    According to Madden 2007, at least, we're better off having Brad than Daunte. Check out the size of their cones!
    Well that's always been the hit against Pep hasn't it. Small hands small cone.. :lol: The reason he got off from the love boat scandal is because no one could tell whether his cone was out or not. :lol:
    Oh snap! :sign5:
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

  10. #10
    Braddock's Avatar
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: Check out these CONES!

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    lol, We have to add one more to the list

    Absolute truths

    1. If it is on the Internet it is true.
    2. If it is in a movie it is true.
    3. If it is in a video game it is true.
    4. If Chuck Norris says so, it is true.
    God no. The "Chuck Norris" thing is played.

    =Z=
    That's not true. Chuck Norris would have never agreed to that....
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Check out the new sig...
    By mountainviking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 04:36 PM
  2. check this out
    By lil_miss_sixty in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 04:42 AM
  3. Check it out!!!
    By hailtocarter in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 08:19 PM
  4. Check this out!
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 01:03 AM
  5. CHECK THIS OUT!!!
    By audioghost in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 06:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •