BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Cheasehead Gets 60 Days For Showing off Genitalia

WAUKESHA, Wis. - A Hartford man has been ordered to serve 60 days in jail and placed on two years' probation for putting photographs of his genitalia on cars driven by women in Menomonee Falls.

Jeffrey J. Hein, 41, was sentenced Monday by Waukesha County Circuit Judge Kathryn Foster on three counts of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

He pleaded no contest to the charges, which accuse him of putting photos on cars parked outside department stores.

Defense attorney Patrick C. Brennan said at the hearing Monday that his client got involved in the activity at a time when he was depressed about three deaths in his family and the failure of his marriage.

Hein is also scheduled to be sentenced Thursday in Washington County Circuit Court on six counts of disorderly conduct accusing him of engaging in the same behavior in Germantown, Hartford and West Bend.

http://www.bismarcktribune.com/articles/2006/10/31/ap/strange/d8l3sh400.txt

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Cheasehead Gets 60 Days For Showing off Genitalia

The funny thing is that he was hung like a gerbil...he definitely had nothing to advertise about!
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach

"showing off" implies there was something to "show off"

obviously, we all know this can not be true

How do ya like them apples?!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"WVV" wrote:
    WAUKESHA, Wis. - A Hartford man has been ordered to serve 60 days in jail and placed on two years' probation for putting photographs of his genitalia on cars driven by women in Menomonee Falls.

Jeffrey J. Hein, 41, was sentenced Monday by Waukesha County Circuit Judge Kathryn Foster on three counts of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

He pleaded no contest to the charges, which accuse him of putting photos on cars parked outside department stores.

Defense attorney Patrick C. Brennan said at the hearing Monday that his client got involved in the activity at a time when he was depressed about three deaths in his family and the failure of his marriage.

Hein is also scheduled to be sentenced Thursday in Washington County Circuit Court on six counts of disorderly conduct accusing him of engaging in the same behavior in Germantown, Hartford and West Bend.

Oh my gosh!! I live in Hartford (no it wasn't me doing this) and I drive through Menomonee Falls everyday!!! Yikes!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    The funny thing is that he was hung like a gerbil...he definitely had nothing to advertise about!
    LOL

I was thinking tic tac.

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "WVV" wrote:

Oh my gosh!! I live in Hartford (no it wasn't me doing this) and I drive through Menomonee Falls everyday!!! Yikes!!
    You act like your nervouse and guilty of something.
    ;D

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

LOL, nah, I was out of the state that day..............

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    LOL, nah, I was out of the state that day..............
    sure...we know your dirty little secret.
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson