Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the chat room

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

the chat room

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by triedandtruevikesfan

alright let me take out my notebook... and I have after 5 noted for ya VS
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    thanks []

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

the chat room

You're welcome VS. Anybody else interested at all, or is it gonna be me and VS and Webby after 5 for an afternoon chat?

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

the chat room

I'll make up a chat graphic here for the home page too, touting the 5 pm chat times...it'll be small as we start but more and more may join...how it usually goes. [Beer] Maybe offer a free beer coupon for each time someone chats...hehehe, see you at the local Champps!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by triedandtruevikesfan

You're welcome VS. Anybody else interested at all, or is it gonna be me and VS and Webby after 5 for an afternoon chat?

the chat room

I get off at 8:30... I'll meet ya there... VS... I guess we'll see you there tomorrow though

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

the chat room

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by webmaster

I'll make up a chat graphic here for the home page too, touting the 5 pm chat times...it'll be small as we start but more and more may join...how it usually goes. [Beer] Maybe offer a free beer coupon for each time someone chats...hehehe, see you at the local Champps!

How bout BW3's gift cards?[][][] (spend way too much cash there)
    Too young to drink []

lol

I'll try to be in tommorow!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

the chat room

BW3's is good, and I can still drink there

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

the chat room

If i have nothing to do and i just happened to be on this site at the time ill be willing to join as well. I think many people would join as well, give it some time and make many announcements about it.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

the chat room

Well I'll drop by there during the day between 2:00am - 11:00am CST if there's anyone suffering from insomnia ... lol
    maybe catch some of you around then

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hawaiianvike21

If i have nothing to do and i just happened to be on this site at the time ill be willing to join as well. I think many people would join as well, give it some time and make many announcements about it.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

the chat room

I usually check the latest on the message boards over lunch, which is anytime between 11:00 and 1:00. I'll just have to remember to check the chat as well. I've pretyy much been ignorant of the chat feature, but I bet it would be a great way to get game updates when Chicago stations aren't showing the Vikes. Okay, I should have thought of that before, but no one ever accused me of being smart.

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

the chat room

I know it has been a while since I have popped up around here, but I think this is a GREAT idea!!! I miss hearing about the Vikes and this will be an ideal way to figure out what is going on. I will be there tonight, 6 here on the east coast!

Sig courtesy of josdin00

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast