Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the chat room

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

the chat room

Maybe its just me, but I think we should utilize the chat room on here. I check it from time to time through out the day and there is never anyone in there! Personaly I would love to be able to actually talk with people rather then waiting for them to respond to the board. Anyways like talking???

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

the chat room

People only used it during games as far as I know. At least that's the only time I used it.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

the chat room

oh ok, I see... during games thats the last thing I want to do!!! hehehe

the chat room

alright, seriously, come chat with me I'm bored at work!!!! I need some entertainment

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

the chat room

We could all kind of put together an afternoon break chat session a few times a week at a preset time; could be fun!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by triedandtruevikesfan

alright, seriously, come chat with me I'm bored at work!!!! I need some entertainment
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

the chat room

definately! I work long days, so I'm on here all the time. (pretending that I'm working) I think it would be fun to have fellow vike fans to chat with!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

the chat room

Well, lets all toss out some times and ideas and we can nominate a helper...organizer kind of deal....and I nominate..... LOL How about the starter of this thread? []

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by triedandtruevikesfan

definately! I work long days, so I'm on here all the time. (pretending that I'm working) I think it would be fun to have fellow vike fans to chat with!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

the chat room

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by webmaster

Well, lets all toss out some times and ideas and we can nominate a helper...organizer kind of deal....and I nominate..... LOL How about the starter of this thread? []

An afternoon chat would be fun........as long as it's after 5. Have track practice until 5 []

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

the chat room

hehehe.... sure nominate me, well like I said I'm on here through out the day.... from 10-8:30 (yeah I know, I have no life) so I check in all the time.

the chat room

alright let me take out my notebook... and I have after 5 noted for ya VS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast