Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: Celebrities That Need A Slap..

"ViKing24" wrote:
    definetly Michael Moore in many ways he deserves that or a pie in the face but then I guess he would just eat it off. In Europe he was saying that americans are lazy I mean maybe he should look in the mirror once in awhile.
    Couldn't agree with you more... I used to have a bumper sticker on my truck that read "Michael Moore is a Do*che Bag!" The looks some people gave were priceless.

Oh, and Tom Cruise should be slapped as well for turning into a fruit cake.

Redrouster is offline Pro-Bowler

"Prophet" wrote:
    It would be easier to come up with a list of celebrities that don't need a slap.
    You are so right! There is nothing worse than these celebs speaking out on things they know nothing about. Tom Cruise, what do you know about psychology? Dixie Chicks, you sing great, but I didn't go to your show to hear you talk about politics. These folks just don't get it. Just because you are a movie star, rich or popular, doesn't mean that you have half the brain to speak out on ALL topics. Get a clue!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Michael Moore
    Michael Jackson
    George Clooney
    Cameron Diaz
    Tom Cruise

ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach

Totally right too much of these celebrities thinking their more important than anyone else and even the politicians or US servicemen in Iraq and their speaking out about such topics. You go get redrouster their is a lot more better things then casualties in Iraq. A whole country liberated to make freedom ring as well as government that includes democracy. It is a whole lot better out their then it was. Not only that but you guys are going after terrorists there. Those are the things celebrities are so ignorant about you know even more then me. You tell em

Formerly Viking24

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"ViKing24" wrote:
    Totally right too much of these celebrities thinking their more important than anyone else and even the politicians or US servicemen in Iraq and their speaking out about such topics. You go get redrouster their is a lot more better things then casualties in Iraq. A whole country liberated to make freedom ring as well as government that includes democracy. It is a whole lot better out their then it was. Not only that but you guys are going after terrorists there. Those are the things celebrities are so ignorant about you know even more then me. You tell em
    Don't get too political! I really don't want another thread locked.

And I agree w/Benet....Yoko needs to be punched in the head.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Benet" wrote:
    I just read this on Overheard In New York:

Production assistant: Lindsay, we need you right away.
    Lindsay Lohan: Oh my God! Don't talk to me like I'm some kind of normal person!

--7th Ave & 9th St

Overheard by: Ethan

Lindsay Lohan Overheard in New York

.. And it got me thinking; if you had the chance, which celebrities, actors, writers, sportsmen and women, or indeed any famous face, would you slap? Try and keep the list managable, let's say a maximum of 10 names.

And you can't say Paris Hilton; that's too easy.

For me it would be:

1. Any and all participants in Big Brother, past and present. (I can cheat on my own topic and have them all count as one celebrity, because let's be honest they'll never be true celebrities).

2. Yoko - Do I have to explain why?

3. Fiddy Cent - He's taking over the world, one white suburb at a time. And I swear to God if I see one more white boy wearing G-Unit shoes the next time you'll see me will be in the dock trying to explain why I bludgeoned a 15 year old white kid from Yorkshire to death with a mobile phone (because that's all I had on me at the time).

4. Sven-Goran Eriksson - If not for his past misdemeanours while in the England job, his affairs with Ulrika Jonsson and Faria Alam, his courtship of Chelsea and his subsequent raise as a result, then for his decision to take Theo Walcott to the World Cup over Jermaine Defoe and Darren Bent.

5. Eminem - One of 3 rappers I can tolerate, even enjoy, and he retires because his last album sucked!? Get pissed off, get back in the studio, and drop an album that warrants our hype after the "Straight From The Lab EP" hit the internet!

6. Tony Blair - Selling out your party and their principles (which I agree with) so you can reduce government expenditure and blame the decline in public services on everyone OTHER than yourself and your policies? For shame.

7. George W. Bush - For leading Tony Blair, who's too naive to make a foreign policy decision without checking out Bush's position first.

Eh, that about does it for me.. I'm sure if I was in a bad mood I could easily come up with a hundred names, but I'm feeling pretty good today! :grin:
    So, you are saying that if Bush made a quick turn to the right or left that Blair's neck would be snapped??? :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Bill o'Reily - Nothing but a flip-flop
    Michael Jasckson- Someone give the man/woman a medication cause s/he's gone crazy
    50 cent- He's going to get shot someday if he don't keep his mouth shut

The most powerful character in Final Fantasy history

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

Alf.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"maddenhasamancrushonfavre" wrote:
    Alf.
    WTF are you talking about?

Alf rocks!