Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: Carve your own pumpkin

"peterson-rox28" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    If anyone is interested in carving a pumpkin like that, I based it loosely on this 'tribal' version of the norseman that I created a while back. I basically printed it out, taped it up on the pumpkin, and then tried to figure out which lines I needed, and which ones I could get away without. Here's the image so you can try it yourself (click on the image to view it full sized).

[img width=450 height=337]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/large%20pics/TribalNorseman.jpg[/img]
    I know what im doing tonight
    Me too... have you been to that Booty thread?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Jilly is offline Coach

We carved our pumpkins last night. They look good, lots of teeth but nothing elaborate. I just wasn't motivated this year.

I do have a Martha Stewart tip: sprinkle some cinnamon or nutmeg into your pumpkin. When you light the candle inside, it makes them smell real good.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"VikingMD" wrote:
    We carved our pumpkins last night. They look good, lots of teeth but nothing elaborate. I just wasn't motivated this year.

I do have a Martha Stewart tip: sprinkle some cinnamon or nutmeg into your pumpkin. When you light the candle inside, it makes them smell real good.
    Wildwoman won't buy me a pumpkin to carve.
    She thinks I've lost it.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Jilly is offline Coach

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:

She thinks I've lost it.

;D
    Yes, I did see your post from yesterday.
    Your request was quite random so I could see where she was coming from. Next up...white jacket, padded room.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"VikingMD" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:

She thinks I've lost it.
    ;D
    Your request was quite random so I could see where she was coming from. Next up...white jacket, padded room.
    She told me last night that if I even say anything close to supporting the PUKERS she is gonna have me committed..... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Jilly is offline Coach

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:

She thinks I've lost it.

;D
    She told me last night that if I even say anything close to supporting the PUKERS she is gonna have me committed..... ;D
    No argument here. Support for the pack would require lots of medication and probably electric shock therapy to correct.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Well I spent about 2 hours trying to replicate a cool pumpkin I saw on the internet.
    When all was said and done, the one I spent 10 minutes on looks pretty good, and the one I spent 2 hours on looks like my 3 year old did himself.
    Frustrating...I thought pumpkin carving was supposed to be fun?
    This felt like a chore.
    Now I know why I haven't carved pumpkins in the last 15 years.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"peterson-rox28" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    If anyone is interested in carving a pumpkin like that, I based it loosely on this 'tribal' version of the norseman that I created a while back. I basically printed it out, taped it up on the pumpkin, and then tried to figure out which lines I needed, and which ones I could get away without. Here's the image so you can try it yourself (click on the image to view it full sized).

[img width=450 height=337]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/large%20pics/TribalNorseman.jpg[/img]
    I know what im doing tonight
    post your result when you're done (if it worked). I'd be interested to see it.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

This is what we came up with.
    [img width=450 height=253]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/tsande00/IMG_1783.jpg[/img]

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:

She thinks I've lost it.

;D
    your old enough to shop on your own....go buy a pumpkin....live life

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast